Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Barton’s 60g Cube

mbarton2010

mbarton2010
14 hours ago, ninjamyst said:

I got some from fraghouse too.  Looking forward to seeing your haul.  We both daredevils adding sps to a new system.  Yolo!!!

ive always added them pretty early and usually have great success rates. Ive had a couple SPS tester frags in about two weeks now and they are already showing growth

• Like 2
5 hours ago, mbarton2010 said:

ive always added them pretty early and usually have great success rates. Ive had a couple SPS tester frags in about two weeks now and they are already showing growth

Same.  I have a couple of SPS frags in my new tank and so far so good.  I went for high end pieces from fraghouse.  I hope I don't regret it ...

mbarton2010
51 minutes ago, ninjamyst said:

Same.  I have a couple of SPS frags in my new tank and so far so good.  I went for high end pieces from fraghouse.  I hope I don't regret it ...

Mine will be delivered tomorrow before noon so hopefully ill get some pics up

• Like 1
mbarton2010

I’m going to have to upload the pics from my pic because for some reason my phone uploads them sideways no matter how I orientate them 🙄

M. Tournesol
1 hour ago, mbarton2010 said:

I’m going to have to upload the pics from my pic because for some reason my phone uploads them sideways no matter how I orientate them 🙄

It seems to be a recurrent problem with iPhone 😑. It may be Apple fault.

• Like 2
mbarton2010
6 minutes ago, M. Tournesol said:

Nice sps frag 😮

Cant wait for them to color up fully. Im currently looking into dosing pumps and what method of dosing i want to do

• Agree 1
mbarton2010

Look at this little shit 😂

C5EF28E9-0683-40BC-8DDC-CBEFA350B4FB.jpeg

He even closed the office doors so my wife couldn’t hear him moving the stroller to climb up

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2
  • 2 weeks later...
mbarton2010

The new frags are beginning to encrust over the glue. I started dosing the Red Sea Reef Energy and it seems to be doing good for the coloration. I also started dosing Kalk in my ATO while i wait for a dosing pump and 2-part setup 

• mbarton2010 changed the title to Barton’s 60g Cube (Zoa ID requested)
mbarton2010
42 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

They are Speckled Kraks. They’re one of my favorite zoas. They look so good as a colony! 

I’m looking forward to it. And fragging and making a little bit of $$ to add some more equipment 

• Like 1
mbarton2010

Picked up a bounce mushroom. Traded some dry rock for it I’ll get some better pics when I get home tomorrow. Wife took this pic with the whites turned way up

0ED91E6F-C677-47D4-AA08-8D4A1D7D75A4.jpeg

249225B4-8A13-43F0-A8B0-BB3BCAA6D1ED.jpeg

• Like 2
  • mbarton2010 changed the title to Barton’s 60g Cube