Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

used red sea max nano

mrjoe

so I found a used red sea max nano for sale locally that i used.. includes everything as originally sold.. my concern is the unit is 4 years old and hasn't had water in it for the last year or so.. while the price is good, I don't want to see it blow apart after I put water in.. I was originally looking to buy a 25gal lagoon style but would be ok with this.. looking to house a couple of clown, yellow blenny and the usual cuc... also would like a lot of zoa's and some other soft style corals.. should I just wait and get what i want or pull the trigger on this aio.. thoughts???

8 hours ago, mrjoe said:

so I found a used red sea max nano for sale locally that i used.. includes everything as originally sold.. my concern is the unit is 4 years old and hasn't had water in it for the last year or so.. while the price is good, I don't want to see it blow apart after I put water in.. I was originally looking to buy a 25gal lagoon style but would be ok with this.. looking to house a couple of clown, yellow blenny and the usual cuc... also would like a lot of zoa's and some other soft style corals.. should I just wait and get what i want or pull the trigger on this aio.. thoughts???

ask the seller to fill it so that you can inspect for leaks before you commit to buy? 

• Like 3