Coral Vue Hydros

New Mandarin is very lethargic

BioBoy16

Just ordered a baby mandarin off of algae barn. Little guy came in today.  The bag was very cold bag with a small amount of water. He was basically floating in the bag and not swimming. I just think the shipping process really messed him up. He was barely moving and floating upside down when I first opened the bag. I thought he was dead until a saw a little fin move. I immediately began temp acclimating him. after 30 mins started mixing DT tank water in for about another half hour to an hour. His still in his little quarantine tank but he's just very lethargic. I can see he's breathing, but he doesn't move much. when he does it when I come to check on him and he scoots maybe a cm or so then goes back to laying there. I added some prime off advice I had read elsewhere to help with any ammonia and added some SeaChem stabiliz and some rocks from my DT. Don't know how long he will be in here so want him to have some health bacteria ready to go. I'm afraid if I throw him in my DT at this point he will just be stressed and blown around by the current.

Any tips and tricks to help get him healthy? This normal for a new baby fish to behave this way after shipping? I've shipped several FW fish before and never had any problems. I started the claims process with AlgeaBarn, but I'd rather try and save him then just give up on the little guy.

Any help would be much appreciated.