1 pink streak wrasse

1/2 cardinal fish

1 tail spot blenny

Alt 2

1 perc/ocel clownfish

1/2 cardinal fish

1 royal gramma

1 fire fish 

I’m willing to mix together the stocking plans if they don’t have one thing or another.

I have everything on the second list except for the fire fish (and only one cardinal) in a 29 gallon and they seem to do well together. 

The tail spot blenny would be cool. 

Clownfish king

Thanks!
I think I might not be able to find a PSW in my area. 
fire fish may be a bit too timid as well cause clowns can be jerks and bangais are considered semi aggressive to ill look for something else. 

for now I’ll be looking for alternatives for those. I honestly do want a small wrasse but I’ve heard 6 lines can be overly massive jerks.

for now I’m thinking

1 dwarf wrasse

1 designer clown

1 tail spot 

1/2 cardinals

NoOneLikesADryTang

I like option one better, personally… But I’m a big fan of the Pygmy wrasses. (What can I say? I’m a sucker for a cute little wrasse!)

3 hours ago, Clownfish king said:

I honestly do want a small wrasse but I’ve heard 6 lines can be overly massive jerks.

They definitely can be, and given a long enough timeline usually will become one. Your idea of pink streaks is great idea, or you could go for one of the possum wrasse species. If you do end up going with a six line, make sure he’s the last fish in the tank, after everyone else is established. 

Clownfish king
55 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

I like option one better, personally… But I’m a big fan of the Pygmy wrasses. (What can I say? I’m a sucker for a cute little wrasse!)

They definitely can be, and given a long enough timeline usually will become one. Your idea of pink streaks is great idea, or you could go for one of the possum wrasse species. If you do end up going with a six line, make sure he’s the last fish in the tank, after everyone else is established. 

I suppose I could try calling into my LPS about a pink streak or possum. I don’t like the idea of having another aggressive fish so no six line. (my last clown pair was a total nightmare. They killed every goby I tried to introduce so I ended up returning em.)
I know they prolly will have the other fish I want though.

NoOneLikesADryTang

I see possums here (Phoenix) much more often than I see pink streaks. 

If you don’t want an aggressive fish, then you should definitely cross a six line off your list as a potential fish. 

Clownfish king
52 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

I see possums here (Phoenix) much more often than I see pink streaks. 

If you don’t want an aggressive fish, then you should definitely cross a six line off your list as a potential fish. 

Yeah I’ll ask about possums. They seem cool.

I've avoided adding a six line for the same reason. I planned to wait until I set a bigger aquarium for a number of fish. 

I'd definitely check to see what your LFS can order in. A couple in my area can add on to their regular weekly orders. 

NoOneLikesADryTang
58 minutes ago, Clownfish king said:

So I’ve decided I should probably get the blenny and wrasse first so I’ll start with that. How much should I expect a possum to cost?

I’ve seen them around here from $60-100 depending on which kind it is. 

Clownfish king
13 minutes ago, jambon said:

I am on board with the possum wrasse. Make sure it is eating and healthy looking, apparently they do not ship well and they also can and will jump. 

Yeah. I have a tight fitting lid on the tank with minuscule holes for my hang on the back filter and my two reef lights.