inTank Media Baskets

IM Pro10 - What next?

debbeach13

• 2 weeks later...

Diver Dan here. Hi guys the human might be losing it. On 9/21 She changed everything AGAIN. Results Insta Tank and I am included. Yes, I am wet! The tank is full of life. At this particular point in time, it has a large rock covered in clove polyps, which has a cowrie snail, bristle stars which spawned 20 minutes after introduction, so many asterina starfish that about a dozen have been removed but there is still plenty left. All of this started because an order was place with reef cleaners. On 9/23 order was received and this tank got 1 each Nerite, Marginella, Nassaius Vibex and 2 bumble bee snails. 3 sexy shrimp and 1 pom pom crab. The shrimp and crab are so tiny she has a very hard time finding them in the tank. The plan is to add fish. The weather and availability will determine when this happens. 

• Like 4

Nice, can’t wait to see the pics! I desperately need to place an order with Reef Cleaners, but I’ve been waiting for the weather to cool down a bit here to make the trip a bit easier on my new crew.

6 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

Just white. Which highlights the dirt. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That's just gorgeous, Deb! Looks like some sort of giant underwater tree. Absolutely stunning. I see Diver Dan is having a good time in the tank too. :happy:

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

WC day. 1 gallon and new filter media. I might be over feeding considering there are no fish. I often see 2 of the sexy shrimp at the same time. Not sure if it's the same two or if all 3 are still alive. Have not seen the pom pom crab since put in the tank. The trials and tribulations of having such tiny critters in such a BIG tank. LOL 

• Like 4

Diver Dan here reporting on the good, the bad and the wonderful. Something like that. Before I get into that. Let me tell you in general this tank is so boring It is like playing solitaire with a deck of 51. Okay back to reporting in.

Tonight, after lights on medium for a few hours. The glass had a decent # of spots both where it was cleaned yesterday and even more of them where it was not. The human turned off the lights, got out a tiny flashlight and a magnifying glass. Pod's, white flat bugs, and then in the cave of the large rock was the pom pom crab with both nem's. Ta Da

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • debbeach13 changed the title to Diver Dan's New Adventure in home improvement
  • debbeach13 changed the title to IM Pro10 - What next?