Top Shelf Aquatics

Diver Dan here.

debbeach13

Hi Guy's 

It has been about 3 months since I checked in.  It was a tough time for me. First I was hanging out on top of a Hang On the Back filter, which I already posted about so that's all I am going to say about that. Then I was on a shelf in the T.V. stand next to the tank. I could catch a glimpse of Young William once in a great while. To make matters worse I was placed next to a clear glass vase with broken shells and rock rubble. Was there treasure in there? I never got to find out. I was pissed! I am not a dam Elf. I don't belong on a shelf. Well, she must have heard me complain but I still wasn't put in a tank oh no I was put on top of a bedroom dresser. Next to a different vase full of shells, admittedly the shells were much prettier. Like a collection or something. None the less there wasn't even a tank in the room to look at. Dark all most all of the time.

Today she has moved me to the living room. You know where the 20L is.  I am back on top of the HOB and I just saw YW swim by.

AND get this the human is putting together a tank stand. I must say those people over at IM or APS have really made assembly almost idiot proof, I think because a lot of hardware is already installed. She did still manage to put one support piece backwards and had to redo it. Also man ole man she hates those stupid end caps. They keep falling off. She was getting frustrated, and she almost glued them.

Now she is unboxing the tank. Not sure I will get put in there but at least for now I can see two tanks. Oh YW just told me there is another tank somewhere with rock in it. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

So instead of reporting what he sees to Santa, Diversity Dan reports directly to the Nano-Reef community?  I'm surprised he can see that well with a helmet on his head.  He really seems to have a beef with HOB filters; but it looks like he's in a better place now.

Good luck with the new tank; should be a lot of fun!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, seabass said:

Good luck with the new tank; should be a lot of fun!

Thanks seabass. I do like the look of the tank tucked in the corner. I am just not sure if it's a good idea. Reaching down into the chambers for cleaning may be difficult and I can be clumsy. 

• Like 2

Good morning every body. That human is up to no good. She moved me and the tank already. Then she emptied the 20L, moved it where I was and filled it back up. No idea what is going on. Seems like a waste of an hour and a half to me. 

• Haha 5
51 minutes ago, mcarroll said:

This reads like an Off-topic Lounge thread.

Doesn't seem off-topic, this reads like a beginning of a tank journal to me.  If you read other people's contents/journals every once in a blue moon, you'd know who this diver dan character is relative to the OP's previous tank(s).    

OR if you have nothing better to comment, then you don't have to.  not every general discussion needs your input, 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Doesn't seem off-topic, this reads like a beginning of a tank journal to me. 

Thanks mitten but no worries. This is just a silly thread and I actually considered the lounge first. Then for no particle reason I decided on putting in general since it was about starting a new tank. I will start a proper journal when it is wet.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1