Coral Vue Hydros

3D Print Hanna checker stand

05XRunner

So I made this the other day and figure I would share my file. 

Its setup to hold the Alk,Phos, and High range Nitrate. Since thats what I have I made it for myself but I figure thats probably the 3 most popular chekcers people own

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OFnqIoe7bZCJfs4xSPev-BeH1yclUUl0/view?usp=sharing

I made it as compact as possible so it would print on the Ender3

image_50334977.JPG

Hannchecker.jpg

• Like 6
  • Agree 1

HAHA, I really didnt want to get into selling thats why I posted the file up. Just dont have the time to run a bunch of them when I am trying to print things for my wifes side business making bath bomb molds. 

If it didnt take so long I would print some out but at 7hrs a print it sucks up alot of time. Thats the one down side of 3D printing

• Haha 3
  • 4 months later...

That’s awesome! My printers are occupied for the next few weeks on other projects but  I’ll have to print one out and give it a try. Finally getting my 50 cube rebooted and have been drawing a lot of things in Fusion 360 that I’ll add once I get rolling. Cheers!

ECLS Reefer
8 hours ago, FISHnChix said:

@ECLS Reefer need to have pattycakes print you up one

He said he would- I’m just waiting to hear back from him on whether he had the time and all. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ECLS Reefer said:

As for the Hanna checkers @patback was going to make me a stand for the algae scrubber reactor. Those Hanna checker stands are cute though

I completely forget.... did you ever send those dimensions?

ECLS Reefer
56 minutes ago, patback said:

I completely forget.... did you ever send those dimensions?

Ha yes they were in that message. 😂

20 minutes ago, ECLS Reefer said:

Ha yes they were in that message. 😂

My bad, I dont think I ever seen it. Lol. I was thinking about it a few days ago, too.  I will take a look when I get home and try to sketch something up. 

• Haha 1