Top Shelf Aquatics

Restocking schedule?

Partially Submerged

Partially Submerged

I've been a faithful Reef Cleaners customer for years, but I never paid much attention to the inventory. Just got my snails, emerald crab, and the occasional fun critter/macro and checked out. Now it's time for a refresh, but I also really want a pincushion urchin and a few other critters which RC offers at much better prices than other places. The other day they were in stock, now they're sold out. Having never paid attention to this, how often are items restocked? Is there a specific schedule, or do items just come in whenever they do? Trying to figure out if it's worth waiting and buy everything together or if I should just get my regular cuc now.

• Like 1

We update the inventory on Thursday or Friday usually. This week it was sooner, so we are low on stock again. We had a lot of backlog from the holidays, there should be better selection next week. I will have pincushions on the website then, but not many. Most other species will be in stock then too. 

• Like 3
Partially Submerged

Thanks, John, I look forward to placing my order. You guys have been doing an excellent job for years!

On an unrelated note, I really appreciate RC's commitment to sustainable collection practices. With so many ecosystems in the Gulf and the Caribbean in trouble, that's a big one for me, and I'm sure for many other aquarists as well.

• Like 3