Coral Vue Hydros

Is this too much flow?!?!

InAtTheDeepEnd

Looks good to me as well.  The utility pump would be my only worry....the flow pressure might be pretty strong for anything that's really close to it....but that's something you can deal with in placement.

InAtTheDeepEnd
12 minutes ago, mcarroll said:

Looks good to me as well.  The utility pump would be my only worry....the flow pressure might be pretty strong for anything that's really close to it....but that's something you can deal with in placement.

Ok, just concerned because my zoa colony hasn't come out after WC earlier today. GSP is out and seems happy though. What would be a better alternative to the utility pump?

InAtTheDeepEnd

hmmm ordered 360 degree adjustable wave maker with same flow output as this pump . Will see how that works out. I need more surface movement but less aggressive flow at the bottom than this gives, I think; the zoa is still retracted so not enjoying the comparative buffering it's getting now in contrast to what it was before.