Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Inkbird ITC-306T time alarm

Murphs_Reef

Has anyone seen this error before... It looks made up if I'm honest, but I'm not at home watching my temp dropping. 

First alarm started at 11:47 with a Time Reset Alarm. Which I can't seem to fix remotely. Now moved on to a low temperature alarm but the heater doesn't seem to have kicked in. 

WTF does "the crystal stops" mean?!

If I click View, it takes me to the main app screen which just shows ERR. I'm down from 25.5°c to 24 currently.. so at this rate will be around 18°c by the time I get home.

Screenshot_20211215-140410.png

My hunch is that's a bad translation of something along the lines of, 'an error has occurred with the quartz crystal time keeping device'.  Most electronics use a quartz crystal device of some kind to keep time, at least that's my basic understanding, so if the crystal quit giving feedback to the device, you'd need to manually reset it and set the actual time again.

• Like 1

Thanks all. I got home to manually reset it. There is no obvious way to set the time though.. I'll have to go through the pdf again.

Got as low as 23.4°c but only for an hour.. 

It's on the way back up now currently 23.6°c 

• Like 1