Top Shelf Aquatics

New Arcadia 150 & 70 W pendant

IUnknown

correction, they already came out. I thought we went through this before, you and I, IUnknown. Hikari is their distributor and has already stocked them. They will sell directly to your lfs so please call and ask them. You are looking at 2x the price of a regular system. Arcadia= rip off, as of right now. Plus your LFS might need a minimum order.

If Hikari didn't jack the prices so badly, I would have bought one 6 months ago.

correction, they already came out. I thought we went through this before, you and I, IUnknown.

Yeah, I meant that they were going to be available through internet outlets, which are usually a lot cheaper. I'll post the quote when I hear from aquatic-store.

jonathan@marineaquariumsolutions.com

We discontinued the GIesemann line, and in place we now run Arcadia HQI lights which are a step up in quality we feel.cheers

John

MAS

Should be about 1 month before these are available in the us Greg.

Thanks

Marcus

since you shelled out for these expensive arcadias, wanna sell me your old halides? We're practically neighbors. I often fly to norcal and stay in san jose. Im a fan of amano too. We're practically family :D hand-me-down giesemanns ;)

Archived