Top Shelf Aquatics

Aquascaping a Waterbox 25g Peninsula

Lee Turford

Just getting started with a Waterbox 25g peninsula. While I’m waiting on a stand to be shipped I’m playing with some layouts. This will be primarily for corals with a pair of clowns and maybe one or 2 others. The overhang seems to create a shadow with the room light, the tank will have an AI Prime mounted.

Any precautions, suggestions, criticisms welcomed.

Thanks

Lee - 

20211108_211831_HDR.jpg

20211108_211807_HDR.jpg

20211108_211635_HDR.jpg

13 hours ago, Lee Turford said:

Just getting started with a Waterbox 25g peninsula. While I’m waiting on a stand to be shipped I’m playing with some layouts. This will be primarily for corals with a pair of clowns and maybe one or 2 others. The overhang seems to create a shadow with the room light, the tank will have an AI Prime mounted.

Any precautions, suggestions, criticisms welcomed.

Precaution:  Sounds like you're planning to overstock it with fish. Or maybe the other two fish will be something tiny like Neon Gobies?  25 gallons is very small in saltwater.

It depends what you're considering as #3 and #4 and how the clowns turn out.   There isn't much room left once two clowns are accounted for...if they pair, they may "only" take up 10+ gallons...your rock will consume a few.  If they don't pair, there will be no extra space.