SaltCritters.com

Free Black Live Sand + bubble tip and mushroom . Carib Sea - local pickup only for now

TheCurriculum

TheCurriculum

Houston Texas and surrounding area …

90% of sand still in bag … just needed a small amount for my new nano ….

If you are local to Houston Texas .. Free … bag bought 10/19/2021 opened on 10/20/2021

it is 95% black with some small white mixed in . flash on camera makes it look white ...

If you would like a bubble tip anemone and mushroom, will toss one of each in for free … I have over 15 bubble tips and more than that in mushrooms in a 3g tank at home. Need to make some room …. Will need to look into selling off a bunch of bubble tips .. will search forum on best way to package and ship …. Will sell off cheap … way lower than online markets … maybe even $5 + shipping just to cover gas to ship + shipping … all anemone came from 1 initial and multiplied over the years … so solid healthy happy family stock.

20211020_091049_thumb_jpg_d4cd03173fcd6a0811202517dd9e9c74.jpg

20210829_204534.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
TheCurriculum

Please note … I'm looking for some small ZOA groups .. so if you are in Houston or surrounding drivable .. I would love to trade for some … want to get a large variety for the tank ...

5 hours ago, TheCurriculum said:

maybe even $5 + shipping just to cover gas to ship + shipping

I'm in Ohio...but I'd certainly be interested in a bubble tip or two if you're offering a deal like this!!

TheCurriculum

Looks like yall 2 get the early bird special ... just message me details and we can figure out shipping and what not ....

Will leave this offer for one more person ... than would love to trade for some zoa ... talking like just a couple with color for the trade 

I would love to get 1-2 bubble tips price is great just need to figure if I can afford shipping to Tybee Island, GA.  They will be going in a 75 gal. I have had for 3 years.

TheCurriculum

Had three takers ... and that will be all for now ...

To the three that hit me up first...the extra bubble tips and shrooms just came to work tank.  I'm off till next Tuesday so will be probably contacting you on Monday after going to box store for shipping cost totals.  Than will mail either Tuesday or Wednesday 

Since I had to scrape the bubbles off the glass / rock... I want to make sure they were not injured before I ship them.

Yeah a big bubble tip no clue how to peel him off rock other than put something on top of him so he crawls out.

20211028_145415.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

If I was one of the first three just let me know how much to Tybee Island Georgia.  If I get it and it splits I will share it with someone else.

TheCurriculum
13 hours ago, kimdawg said:

If I was one of the first three just let me know how much to Tybee Island Georgia.  If I get it and it splits I will share it with someone else.

Yep.   Will price out shipping later today and pickup packing supplies either today or tomorrow.  👍 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
TheCurriculum

Trying to use zip lock was a fail . To prone to leak.  Will stop at petco and grab some of there fish bags that they use when you buy stuff.  Plan on shipment tomorrow.  

TheCurriculum

Everyone happy, healthy and ready to  ship to yall.  

Will over night Monday.  Fish store said best to ship Monday through Wednesday.  Got the bags.  Send me your address in private pm and I'll get it all ready.  Have the bags and will put in container.  Than lots of paper cushion.  Looking forward to seeing them in yalls tank

• Like 4

I sent you a message with my address.  It will go in my 75 gallon and I already have a couple of spots picked out that I would like it to make a home.  I guess we will see if they like any of them.

• Recommended Discussions