Pod Your Reef

Kris

LittleOnekb

Hi, 

I have a nano jellyfish tank and am wondering what kind of fish I can put in it?? 

I never had luck with the jelly fish and it is a beautiful tank so would like to turn it into something nice

i have read that certain fish can live with jellyfish in a tank. Would my best bet to just get those (what are they ?) 

I used to have a large saltwater tank but have not retained the knowledge I once had so starting fresh and new to everything again. 

just don’t want to waste the tank if I can put a fish in it 

thanks in advance 

any videos or articles on how would be great too. ☺️

3 minutes ago, LittleOnekb said:

Hi, 

I have a nano jellyfish tank and am wondering what kind of fish I can put in it?? 

I never had luck with the jelly fish and it is a beautiful tank so would like to turn it into something nice

i have read that certain fish can live with jellyfish in a tank. Would my best bet to just get those (what are they ?) 

I used to have a large saltwater tank but have not retained the knowledge I once had so starting fresh and new to everything again. 

just don’t want to waste the tank if I can put a fish in it 

thanks in advance 

any videos or articles on how would be great too. ☺️

Is it a regular aquarium or a tank made specifically for jellies? 

I have been finding a lot of things like this being said, but not sure if it is true 

Well i am getting the jellyfishart moon jellyfish tank and on the website it says that they can go with clownfish damselfish and gobys (it is a 6 gallon tank).

3 minutes ago, LittleOnekb said:

I have been finding a lot of things like this being said, but not sure if it is true 

Well i am getting the jellyfishart moon jellyfish tank and on the website it says that they can go with clownfish damselfish and gobys (it is a 6 gallon tank).

Definitely not in a six gallon. 

ive seen these tanks reused for regular fish but without the jellies. I’m trying to find some links. 

Thank you so much. Yes I am not putting jellies in it. Just want a regular tank, would be nice if I could do salt water with just a clown maybe but not necessary. The tank was expensive just trying to find use for it and maybe get back into an old hobby 

thank you again 

• Like 1
Just now, LittleOnekb said:

Thank you so much. Yes I am not putting jellies in it. Just want a regular tank, would be nice if I could do salt water with just a clown maybe but not necessary. The tank was expensive just trying to find use for it and maybe get back into an old hobby 

thank you again 

I’ve seen people do clowns in a five gallon……. it’s just not something I would do.  

There are several small Gobies that would work as long as they have proper food. 

browse the pico reef section and see what others are doing ………..it will also help refresh your saltwater memory. 😊

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...