9to5 Tybee Island Caribbean style tank

kimdawg

seabass
52 minutes ago, kimdawg said:

If I can figure out how to get them to Seabass

You can attach pictures in a message just like you do in a thread post.  I'm sure that it won't be a problem; but let me know if you're having trouble.

• Like 1
NoOneLikesADryTang
1 hour ago, kimdawg said:

This contest gave me a bonus already.  I have a tank that I am really in love with.

This makes my heart so happy for you! It doesn’t need to be said, but I’m going to say it anyway. Your tank is beautiful!! 

• Agree 3
NoOneLikesADryTang
18 minutes ago, seabass said:

You can attach pictures in a message just like you do in a thread post.  I'm sure that it won't be a problem; but let me know if you're having trouble.

Don’t you have to be a premium member to attach pictures in DMs? I vaguely remember trying to years ago, before I became a NanoReef supporter, that I couldn’t. 

seabass
54 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

Don’t you have to be a premium member to attach pictures in DMs? I vaguely remember trying to years ago, before I became a NanoReef supporter, that I couldn’t. 

IDK, I'm not sure.  Could somebody without a premium membership please verify that for us?  Thanks.

But @kimdawg, I see your I support Nano-Reef badge, so you should be able to send me pics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
aclman88
12 minutes ago, seabass said:

Could somebody without a premium membership please verify that for us? 

Well as a former non premium member up until today, I can confirm pics can be sent via dm without a premium membership, since I was able to give @seabass my write up. 

Probably a good thing @NoOneLikesADryTang was not aware of the ability to do this… 😉

• Haha 4
  • Thanks 1
kimdawg
3 hours ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

This makes my heart so happy for you! It doesn’t need to be said, but I’m going to say it anyway. Your tank is beautiful!! 

Thank you, that means a lot coming from someone with a tank like yours.  I really do love this little tank.  I can't  lift but a few ponds at a time, but I still can change water and move things in this small tank.  I have to get help from my husband with the larger tank.  He always helps and does not mind, but I can't talk about saltwater as much with him as I do everyone on here.  That makes the contest fun to be a part of.

• Like 2
kimdawg
13 hours ago, Merthynia said:

Beautiful tank. You’ve done an excellent job with it

3 hours ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Great tank! All the best for the contest! 🌺

Thank you both for your sweet comments.  It still has some things that I want to fix but I am happy with it.

• Like 2
  • kimdawg changed the title to 9to5 Tybee Island Caribbean style tank