Innovative Marine Aquariums

Mini Complete Tank: Tiny Skimmer!

The Rainy Day Aquarium

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
awakedॢ

It’s LITT!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 🥶

but it doesn’t need skimmer that much if there r no fishes,,,☺️ ( p.s dunn take it personal ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
filefishfinatic

you should probably get an ato or you will get screwed over with salt creep. you could use some micro tubing, a check valve and a tubing adapter or some kind of silicone into the bigger tube to connect small tube then connect big tube to check valve flow regulator. set it up with a tiny sensor and a pump and you will be golden

• 5 months later...
DV_Reef_Keeper

Curious if this ever made it any further? I see a lot more of these tanks now and often buy them and give them to reef buddies. I love the workmanship and innovation here. As soon as I get mine designed, I'll post some pictures. It will not be nearly as Innovative as this but I hope to make it fully automated with auto water change and top off as well as a controlled Hydros DC return pump. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Is this thing wet yet!

I don't think he ever did. I know he was having some issues with his other tanks just recently. 

• Like 1