Pod Your Reef

TUNZE or ESHOPPS Skimmer?

TimeOrMoney

10 hours ago, M. Tournesol said:

😬, I didn't think of the fact that a Tunze skimmer may not fit inside the back section of your IO.

Thx. I know it isnt necessary. I just want to be a nerd and watch the cup fill with brown stuff and then tell everyone about it and watch them fall asleep 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've had an Eshopps Nano Skimmer for maybe a month or two now.  It's pretty awful (loud, finicky, and won't dry skim). 

I had a odd question about their product, and when I reached out to BRS they didn't know the answer (not their fault) and when I reached out to Eshopps, they never returned my email.  I later found out that they'll respond to Instagram messages though.  So...yeah.  

• Wow 1

Tunze 9001 in the middle - pump chamber

Use two return pumps, split them and supply one to each return.  Skimmer then mounts in the middle

• Like 1
4 hours ago, StevieT said:

Tunze 9001 in the middle - pump chamber

Use two return pumps, split them and supply one to each return.  Skimmer then mounts in the middle

OMG StevieT you are still here? That's amazing! Youre like a legend lol. Thanks. Will consider

On 8/13/2021 at 9:24 PM, TimeOrMoney said:

OMG StevieT you are still here? That's amazing! Youre like a legend lol. Thanks. Will consider

The private jet makes stops every now and then at the N-R terminal

• Haha 1