Cultivated Reef

[Free] (Minneapolis) Live (dry) rock and a 30# bag of sand.

herranton

I was going to post this in the raok thread but those appear to be dead. I'll be honest, I haven't been around here in a bit. I am cleaning out the garage and I found an old 5 gallon bucket of live (now dead) rock and a back of fine dry sand. If I had to guess, I'd say it's 7-10 pounds of rock. 

The rock will need to be cycled VERY thoroughly. I wouldn't put it in an established tank. 

There is even a little mini power head in there, though I have no idea if it still works. 

It's free. 

Obviously, I don't want to ship it. You could get it from your lfs for less than the price of shipping. I can even bring it to you if you're in the twin cities, (Minneapolis/st.paul) and not too far. (I'm by the Mall of America, very close to A world of Fish on 66th). Or we can meet somewhere like a police station parking lot or creepy downtown alleyway. It's up to you. 

Ive been out of the hobby for a loong time and I won't ever get sucked back in. 

Stuff is expensive and I don't think you can get the few pounds or so of Tonga branch that's in there any more. I don't want to throw it. 

Call dibs if you want it and we can work out getting it to you. 

[Edit]

I have a 5 ish gallon glass tank too. It is not one of the standard tanks. It's pretty cool. There is a picture of it on the first page of this thread: 

https://www.nano-reef.com/forums/topic/297995-canned-shrimp/

It's the second pic down. With Patrick on it. I only have the tank though, not the stuff in it.

IMG_20210805_155535.jpg

IMG_20210805_155531.jpg

• Recommended Discussions