inTank Media Baskets

Hello from Nebraska.

DoomervilleG

DoomervilleG

Hello! I am new to the saltwater hobby, being only 6 months in and new to the forums. I have a 32g biocube with steves leds.

Here is a picture of my current nightmare. Hah, there are a pair of clowns..(black and white ocellaris, midnight lightning), a pink bar goby and a candy cane pistol pair, 5 astreas, 3 ceriths, a cleaner, 3 nassarius, and 3 blue legged hermits and a tiger conch. I don't plan to add anything more to the tank, except some more coral. I have a fear that it is slightly overstocked already, but the local LFS is 3 hours away, and none will take the fish, unfortunately. Not the most customer friendly places I've learned. Thus far, the tank is still going through its uglies as you can see below, but remains disease free. Freshwater tanking has taught me quarantine is ULTRA important.

20210725_224003.jpg

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, DoomervilleG said:

Hello! I am new to the saltwater hobby, being only 6 months in and new to the forums. I have a 32g biocube with steves leds.

Here is a picture of my current nightmare. Hah, there are a pair of clowns..(black and white ocellaris, midnight lightning), a pink bar goby and a candy cane pistol pair, 5 astreas, 3 ceriths, a cleaner, 3 nassarius, and 3 blue legged hermits and a tiger conch. I don't plan to add anything more to the tank, except some more coral. I have a fear that it is slightly overstocked already, but the local LFS is 3 hours away, and none will take the fish, unfortunately. Not the most customer friendly places I've learned. Thus far, the tank is still going through its uglies as you can see below, but remains disease free. Freshwater tanking has taught me quarantine is ULTRA important.

20210725_224003.jpg

:welcome:

• Thanks 1