Cultivated Reef

GB members

Tritone

Excellent, thank you. 
I was hoping to enlarge the Tyrrhenian family with a Blue Chromie but they haven’t got one at the moment. 
Will keep looking on their site.

x

Murphs_Reef
20 minutes ago, Tritone said:

Excellent, thank you. 
I was hoping to enlarge the Tyrrhenian family with a Blue Chromie but they haven’t got one at the moment. 
Will keep looking on their site.

x

Give them a phone call mate. They do have them regularly

2 minutes ago, Murphych said:

Give them a phone call mate. They do have them regularly

Great, if I speak to them and say I’m after a xxxxx whatever, will they let me know when they get one? 

21 hours ago, Murphych said:

Up vote on cellar marine.. that's my LFS. They are ace.. can't speak highly enough about Lee and his team.. 

Wasn't you that told me right? i think it was @afcajax73 it's also his LFS if i remember correct. 
Ain't seen the dude on here for a while, next time you're in your LFS shout his name out for me 😄

Murphs_Reef
43 minutes ago, Proxo said:

Wasn't you that told me right? i think it was @afcajax73 it's also his LFS if i remember correct. 
Ain't seen the dude on here for a while, next time you're in your LFS shout his name out for me 😄

Haha. Yeah I speak to Andy a bit. Met him up there a few times 👍🏼

3 minutes ago, Murphych said:

Haha. Yeah I speak to Andy a bit. Met him up there a few times 👍🏼

Nice man, i don't know anybody around me that's really into fish keeping.
The guy from the ai prime site with his epic moosive tank lives down the road but i never spoke to him lol.

• Like 1
Murphs_Reef
20 minutes ago, Proxo said:

Nice man, i don't know anybody around me that's really into fish keeping.
The guy from the ai prime site with his epic moosive tank lives down the road but i never spoke to him lol.

I've just been past Carlisle this morning down the A7 / M6 going home to Stoke, Mother lives up in Hawick so we pop down into Carlisle shopping sometimes.. 

Spent some time in Berwick and eyemouth this week. Weather was brill, but it's pissin it down now 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, InAtTheDeepEnd said:

I'm the only person I know "in real life" into anything other than small tropicals 😮💨😐 everyone seems to be way, way up north. 

Although come end of this month I'll be up north too 🤷

Where you going? 

Most of us aren't that far north. Well ratvan up in Lancashire! 

That reminds me @afcajax73 Andy hasn't been online for a Tiiiime. Or been to any LFS?!

33 minutes ago, Murphych said:

Where you going? 

Most of us aren't that far north. Well ratvan up in Lancashire! 

That reminds me @afcajax73 Andy hasn't been online for a Tiiiime. Or been to any LFS?!

😂, good job i'm not from Yorkshire. That kinda thing upsets people around here 

• Haha 1
InAtTheDeepEnd
4 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Nice place, visiting family or a day trip? Swing by Ocean Corals and Reptiles if you have a chance, one of the best LFS in North Yorkshire 

Uni 😅 ..... with an assortment of illicit pets in tow lol, including the nano reef

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
InAtTheDeepEnd

It is. Never actually visited the uni itself but accepted my offer on impulse cos the city is pretty and I got rejected from my first choice 🤷😂

3 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Well try to not spend the student loan in that LFS 😂

Yeah under strict instructions from my parents on that ..... #allmymoneygoestofish ✌️✌️ I want part time job in an aquatics store but not sure I'd be considered experienced enough.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, InAtTheDeepEnd said:

It is. Never actually visited the uni itself but accepted my offer on impulse cos the city is pretty and I got rejected from my first choice 🤷😂

Yeah under strict instructions from my parents on that ..... #allmymoneygoestofish ✌️✌️

Ah you'll be in Heslington then? One of the nicer area's of York (avoid Acomb like the plague) 

• Haha 1