Innovative Marine Aquariums

Corals Direct $200 Giveaway and a Discount too!

Corals Direct

Corals Direct

Hello!

We’re happy to be here. We’re a growing coral store and we’re big fans of Nano-Reef.com. To celebrate being sponsors we’d like to offer you:

20% off any order through 08/01 for the Nano-Reef community! Click here for the discount or use the code NanoReef20 at checkout.

$200 in store credit (FREE corals!) to a Nano-Reef member!

* Respond to this thread: Leave a comment about your favorite corals that you’d like Corals Direct to carry. 

* And sign up for our mailing list at coralsdirect.com
We’ll randomly select a winner on 08/01.

Happy reef keeping and thanks for having us!

• Like 9
  • Wow 1

I love gonipora. Live happily in my tank and they offer so many corals. Hope you have them. Signed up to mailing list as well.

• Like 1

Corals Direct
14 hours ago, Falcon789 said:

I love gonipora. Live happily in my tank and they offer so many corals. Hope you have them. Signed up to mailing list as well.

We do, too, and we do.

We love gonipora too, and we do have them. We have some happy frags growing out and just received some new gonis on Saturday. We'll post some to the site in coming weeks.

I like the the encrusters of LPS (cyphastrea, styloencia, lepastrea, leptoseris, fancy favites). That being said it is hard to beat the puffy ness of acans and blastos.

• Like 1

NoOneLikesADryTang

Super generous of you to do this! Thank you for supporting NanoReef! 

My favorite corals change about as often as I change my underpants, but currently I’m on a blasto kick. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Christopher Marks changed the title to Corals Direct $200 Giveaway and a Discount too!

My preference in corals is always changing, but I'm a sucker for movement.  Currently though, I've really wanted to pick up a few more rock flower anemones. 

• Like 1

mitten_reef

acros will always be my top priority, but have been loving my two scoly's lately (while my new tank is still maturing to get acros happy).

• Like 2

Thank you for supporting Nano-reef! My wish list currently consists of a Grube's gorgonian, dragon soul favia, Florida ricordia mushrooms, Asian acans, raja rampage chalice, and a few more acropora.

• Like 1

Welcome - glad to see another vendor in the game! 

Love me some psammocora! 

• Like 1

SPS corals are my favorite due to the challenge.

looking for red plant and oregon tort!

good luck everyone

• Like 2

Hammer corals, ACANS, Frogspawn, Favia, and hairy mushrooms are interesting to me.   I'm a newbie though so I'm sure things will change over time.  

• Like 2

Best of luck with your new business.
I like oddballs more than anything else; Cherry Blossom Rosaria, Bernardpora, branching cyphastrea and psammocora, Lantanna - red hirsuta - and Leng Sy Montipora, Ponapes, japanese Pink Nepthea, Yellow Fiji Leathers, Willow Toadstools, columnar porites, that kind of thing.

• Like 2

I love corals that really actively eat, you guys have a pretty solid selection but more blastos, acans, scolys, duncans, and especially trachys

• Like 2

HookedOnAquariums

Man I am definitely a fan of chalices, not enough vendors have a good selection of these wonderful corals. Maybe throw in some pipe organs too! IMO number one beginner coral. 

• Like 1

Aqua Splendor

Rainbow Cynarina, love the way light penetrate and disperse into the flesh

• Like 1

Just starting out, but I really love the range of colors you can get with Zoas, along with the movement from Hammers, Frogspawns, and Xenias.

• Like 1

Skeeterific

I'd love to see some gorgonians! Even the basic ones add a lot of instant visual interest.

• Like 1

Definitely Florida Ricordea for me. I see a lot less these days, super hardy, lots of color. 

• Like 1

RoyalGramma001

I have two favorites. Not sure why but I love my waving hands anthelia because of there alien look and the way they flow in the current! Not sure if there are more types of anthelia but I think it would be cool to see them more even tho they are common I haven't seen too many with them in their tank on nano reef. Might be due to the invasive nature in a small space. I love cynarina but haven't ever been able to get one but I love how they look like gummies. 

• Like 1

Corals Direct

Thanks for all the contributions here.

We'll randomly select a winner in a few days. Any more interest? Join in!

• Like 1

• Recommended Discussions