Top Shelf Aquatics

Corals Direct $200 Giveaway and a Discount too!

Corals Direct

I like to see stores selling a variety of both frags and more mature colonys. I also love the softies. Sometimes I see some unique soft corals being offered but rarely.  Shrooms zoas and gorgs I am quite fond of and there is a large variety to choose from that can be offered in various frag sizes. I love the larger lps varieties like trachyphillia lobos and Scolys. My favorites are trachyphyllia and rock flower anemones.

• Like 1

BearTheSquare

What a sweet giveaway, I signed up for the mailing list! My favorite coral is zoanthids so I’d love to see some on the site. I just had to get rid of my zoa garden on my most recent move and I’d love to get a new one started up. 

• Like 2

Sell me all of your Euphyllia divisa please, the last coral on my wish list. 🙂

• Like 1

Corals Direct

Thanks for joining in!

Stay tuned for the announcement of the winner tomorrow.

• Like 5

Corals Direct

Congratulations to @Justind823 !- your name was pulled out the of the hat as the winner of $200 in credit with Corals Direct.

Thanks, again, to all who joined in. There was an interesting diversity of feedback.

We'll be back with more and we'll keep listing happy, chunky frags and colonies for you at coralsdirect.com

• Like 6
  • Wow 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for the late reply! Just got back from a backpacking trip in Mt. Rainier. 

Great news!!

Thanks @Corals Direct

• Like 3

Corals Direct
4 minutes ago, Justind823 said:

Sorry for the late reply! Just got back from a backpacking trip in Mt. Rainier. 

Great news!!

Thanks @Corals Direct

Honestly I’d have taken my time getting back from Mt. Ranier too!  🙂

• Haha 1

• Recommended Discussions