inTank Media Baskets

Gena's IM Fusion 10 Softy Tank

gena

17 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Looking good, G!

Your house always looks like a shoot from Better Homes and Gardens ..... is that still around? 

Hahaha thanks!  I think it is still around!!!!!  I like "scaping" my house as much as I do my tanks....LOL bad joke.

17 hours ago, banasophia said:

How come the room’s not orange? You have the blue house lights on? Is this a test to see if we’re paying attention? Haha 

You're right!!!!  Why isn't it orange?????  I'm sure I used the orange lens on this one.  Maybe I didn't.  I'll have to try it again today and see what happens.  

17 hours ago, banasophia said:

Oh yeah I think we have the same dining room set! Looks nice with the cushions… I may need to get some!!

Is yours from Pier One?  Ours is stamped Pier One...but we bought it used off of FB Marketplace for a steal.  Though I've been thinking about getting something smaller for that room.  We don't even use it.  Well, I do use it for potting plants hahaha. 

11 hours ago, Merthynia said:

I agree that your house always looks so nice and welcoming! I’ll have to check on the dates when the convention gets closer, but yes! I would love to go to it!

Thanks!!!!!  Sounds like a date 🥰.  I really can't wait to go to a show again.  Hopefully they'll have it next year.  I'm pretty sure they cancelled it this year.

• Like 2

Yes, it is from Pier One! We like it, but we don’t use ours much either, just family holiday dinners, but it goes well with our wood floors and built in China cabinets.

And agree, decorating does seem similar to scaping!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, banasophia said:

Yes, it is from Pier One! We like it, but we don’t use ours much either, just family holiday dinners, but it goes well with our wood floors and built in China cabinets.

And agree, decorating does seem similar to scaping!

Cool!  It's a massive heavy set!  I never did take more photos yesterday of the room with the orange lens LOL.  Maybe I have a lot of blue light coming into the room or something.

I was doing more looking into ReefStock Denver.  I've only been familiar with Reefapalooza shows and Macna but this looks to be JUST like those.  Lots of good vendors are already booked for next March.  I'm super excited about this, can you tell????? LOL

https://reefstock.show/denver/?fbclid=IwAR2w1igy-RD2a52WZOTS6GtKGzltws78wKNq8K00Bpu9VYYFREOa7HVsHUE

I see another reef forum is booked to attend.  @Christopher Marks Nano-Reef needs a booth there.  I could man the booth.  @Merthynia and I could do it!!!  LOL.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, gena said:

I was doing more looking into ReefStock Denver.  I've only been familiar with Reefapalooza shows and Macna but this looks to be JUST like those.  Lots of good vendors are already booked for next March.  I'm super excited about this, can you tell????? LOL

I'm super jealous of all the reef shows you Americans get. There are so many and they look huge! We have 1 lol https://niagaracoralshow.ca/

At least the one we have is a close enough drive from Toronto so I can go! May 2022!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mipster said:

I'm super jealous of all the reef shows you Americans get. There are so many and they look huge! We have 1 lol https://niagaracoralshow.ca/

At least the one we have is a close enough drive from Toronto so I can go! May 2022!

That looks like an amazing show!!!!  I would be super excited to have a big one like that to go to every year.  You get some big-name speakers too...that's awesome.  If you can only have one....at least it's a good one 😁.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, gena said:

That looks like an amazing show!!!!  I would be super excited to have a big one like that to go to every year.  You get some big-name speakers too...that's awesome.  If you can only have one....at least it's a good one 😁.

That is a very good point. I've never actually been. I was out of the hobby for 6 years and then I started back up at the start of covid so no show last year so I'm excited to get to check it out! 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, mipster said:

We Canadians have 1 The Niaraga show!!

Hahahaha yeah I should try to go! I really like the Niagara region! Would also give me an excuse to get some good wine😏

17 minutes ago, Melfy77 said:

Hahahaha yeah I should try to go! I really like the Niagara region! Would also give me an excuse to get some good wine😏

Reef show and wine tours, what could be a better combo lol

• Haha 1

So I did a thing...I was looking online to get pods...they had a very nice long tentacle anemone on sale and free shipping...great match for Nemo (who was evicted 2 days ago)...but the tank he's currently in would be too small...so I ordered an IM 10 fusion pro 😬🙈

My bank account hates me😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, gena said:

Cool!  It's a massive heavy set!  I never did take more photos yesterday of the room with the orange lens LOL.  Maybe I have a lot of blue light coming into the room or something.

https://reefstock.show/denver/?fbclid=IwAR2w1igy-RD2a52WZOTS6GtKGzltws78wKNq8K00Bpu9VYYFREOa7HVsHUE

I see another reef forum is booked to attend.  @Christopher Marks Nano-Reef needs a booth there.  I could man the booth.  @Merthynia and I could do it!!!  LOL.

Omg yes we could!!! Well now I’m pretty excited!

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Melfy77 said:

So I did a thing...I was looking online to get pods...they had a very nice long tentacle anemone on sale and free shipping...great match for Nemo (who was evicted 2 days ago)...but the tank he's currently in would be too small...so I ordered an IM 10 fusion pro 😬🙈

My bank account hates me😂

hahahaha AWESOME!!!!!  Congrats!!!! 😁

14 hours ago, Merthynia said:

Omg yes we could!!! Well now I’m pretty excited!

Just blow off that other convention!!!! LOL

• Haha 1

Got pics of the LTA? Any concerns about putting it in a new tank?  I've bounced the idea of a a LTA and clown fish as the sole inhabitants of a nano sooooooo many times.  I'm jealous of you!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TatorTaco said:

Got pics of the LTA? Any concerns about putting it in a new tank?  I've bounced the idea of a a LTA and clown fish as the sole inhabitants of a nano sooooooo many times.  I'm jealous of you!

It's gonna be more of a tank transfer, the rocks have been there for a few months. It can get big but since there's gonna be nothing else in that tank it should be fine.

Anemone should be here next week.

Screenshot_20210902-132534_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Melfy77 said:

It's gonna be more of a tank transfer, the rocks have been there for a few months. It can get big but since there's gonna be nothing else in that tank it should be fine.

Anemone should be here next week.

Screenshot_20210902-132534_Samsung Internet.jpg

OH! I saw that anemone in person on Tuesday and it was STUNNING! 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, mipster said:

OH! I saw that anemone in person on Tuesday and it was STUNNING! 

That makes it even more exciting!!!😁 I'm always worried about their health but fragbox has a really good reputation. It looks stunning on the pic so I can  only imaginé how nice it looks in person! Thanks for letting me know! 🙂

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Melfy77 said:

That makes it even more exciting!!!😁 I'm always worried about their health but fragbox has a really good reputation. It looks stunning on the pic so I can  only imaginé how nice it looks in person! Thanks for letting me know! 🙂

There were a pair of clowns hosting it, they're going to miss their anemone.