inTank Media Baskets

Equipment For Sale - Nanobox, MP10, Duetto ATO...

shaner014

Everything is clean and good to go. PM me for pics if you absolutely need them, but it's all in good working order and includes boxes. 

SOLD NanoBox Duo + M, Purple Top Plate + Black Top Plate Included - $255 Shipped

SOLD MP10 QD 10/2016 Manufactured. Runs Quiet still - $145 Shipped

SOLD XP Aqua Duetto ATO, Tubing included but you may want to replace it - $70 Shipped

IM Helio Heater System, Includes 200w + 100w elements. Also will toss in a 150W Cobalt Neo-Therm - $200 Shipped

SOLD **Quantity of 2** IM MightyJet Desktop (326GPH) Pumps, one pump is modified to sit vertical in an IM10 chamber with a 90 degree barb glued on. Second pump is original. Includes one retail box and all original barbs/fittings for both pumps. Must take both! - $120 Shipped

"Maker of Things Design" Pico Grow Algae Reactor + Nano CO2 scrubber. I ordered these and never used them. The 3D print quality is just "meh" and I epoxied a blemish on the Algae reactor top. These are more for someone who wants to tinker.  $50 Shipped

PayPal Goods and Services, No trades! Prices are OBO, and cross-listed locally. 

• Recommended Discussions