Pod Your Reef

Kindanewtothis
2 minutes ago, M. Tournesol said:

🤥

I did not even know where in France and UK you guys were, still don't know for @Ratvan. Plus I remember the price I paid for the trip (was expensive but not that much, it was in 2017)

1 minute ago, M. Tournesol said:

If by miracle, I manage to capture it and a local "LFS" is ok to take it I could ask him if they deliver to the UK. If yes, not too costly, and if @Ratvan is still looking for a mantis I could give him the LFS phone number.

I mean at that point i might as well beg my friend in Germany to do it for me 😂

Just now, Kindanewtothis said:

I did not even know where in France and UK you guys were, still don't know for @Ratvan. Plus I remember the price I paid for the trip (was expensive but not that much, it was in 2017)

I'm in Leeds. Plus to get the Eurostar I'd have to go to London and f*ck that, plus you know the problem with France right? (full of French people) 😂

• Haha 4
Kindanewtothis
8 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

plus you know the problem with France right? (full of French people) 😂

My origins are half French half English. My great great grand-father was born near London. I don't know on my mom's side where in France they are from. Two great countries. I don't want to restart a war haha

1 minute ago, Kindanewtothis said:

My origins are half French half English. My great great grand-father was born near London. I don't know on my mom's side where in France they are from. Two great countries. I don't want to restart a war haha

German/English mix here (Grandfather moved across from Germany - well Prussia pre WW1)

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Either Smithii or Viridis by the description, will be able to ID fully when it arrives and i can see the Meral spot 🤞

Do post some pics once it arrives! I love mantises. Such fascinating critters. 🥰

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Do post some pics once it arrives! I love mantises. Such fascinating critters. 🥰

I will do, a lot of my reading has been your old Mantis threads so will be asking questions when they crop up

• Like 2
  • Ratvan changed the title to Mantis Murder Manor