Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Stocking a UNS 30a

CD_Scapes

Hello all, I am snagging a UNS 30a finally (it’s be sold out for months!) and was looking into hearing how this stocking idea would work out. 
-clown goby 

-dwarf ceriths

-zig zag periwinkles 

-1-2 nassarius (small kind)

-lots of frogspawn

Pretty simple stocking and I think it’s a light stocking idea. Should hopefully look nice and be easy to maintain 

1 hour ago, Frozen_Reef said:

Hello all, I am snagging a UNS 30a finally (it’s be sold out for months!) and was looking into hearing how this stocking idea would work out. 
-clown goby 

-dwarf ceriths

-zig zag periwinkles 

-1-2 nassarius (small kind)

-lots of frogspawn

Pretty simple stocking and I think it’s a light stocking idea. Should hopefully look nice and be easy to maintain 

Sounds good, except I'd just go with a single nassarius in a tank that small with just a clown goby. They are meat eaters, so all it'll be eating is leftover food and other small critters that die (like copepods).

• 2 months later...
On 5/19/2021 at 12:06 PM, jservedio said:

Sounds good, except I'd just go with a single nassarius in a tank that small with just a clown goby. They are meat eaters, so all it'll be eating is leftover food and other small critters that die (like copepods).

This tank will potentially be back up and going. Might go for some softies instead of frogspawns