Pod Your Reef

I think I got a good deal!

coryscritch

coryscritch

Check out this mini colony I scored from the LFS. I paid $125. They had like 10 mini acro colonies all for around this price. It really has all the colors. Pink/orange/green. 5C79FC5D-7D06-45B5-B053-B644C5991B88.thumb.jpeg.479808cd5ec9c3dcc2d3aad5100b8b03.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
mitten_reef
2 hours ago, coryscritch said:

Check out this mini colony I scored from the LFS. I paid $125. They had like 10 mini acro colonies all for around this price. It really has all the colors. Pink/orange/green. 5C79FC5D-7D06-45B5-B053-B644C5991B88.thumb.jpeg.479808cd5ec9c3dcc2d3aad5100b8b03.jpeg

That looks really nice!!!  Great score.  It looks like an imported maricultured colony.  they need "babysitting" for a while, pretty difficult to adapt to tank life, and to have them retain the colors.  But if you can get it to survive the change in habitat, anything is possible.  keep posting update, I'd like to see how it progresses.

• Like 2
coryscritch

Thank you! So after I got in the tank, i researched mariculture acros, because that’s what I thought it was, and it is. I’ll keep you posted on how it goes. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
coryscritch

Little update. Has definetly lost a little bit of the Color. It’s still looking pretty good though. I moved it up to get more par/flow. Looks like some serious feeder tentacle action going on. 

B2E66875-C165-430F-AD25-64B9741D825C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...