inTank Media Baskets

Flaw worm thing help please

Dafish

Just now, kimberbee said:

Polyclad!!!

It'll eat all your snails, so it's considered a baddy.

Wow that would have sucked I almost said f it and put in the tank.  Thanks for informing me appreciate it 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dafish said:

Wow that would have sucked I almost said f it and put in the tank.  Thanks for informing me appreciate it 

A couple people around here have found them, in their tanks, myself included. Can be very hard to get out of the rockwork. Slippery, slinky little things!!

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

A couple people around here have found them, in their tanks, myself included. Can be very hard to get out of the rockwork. Slippery, slinky little things!!

I’m surprised you see them in the tank they look like they blend in well. Glad I saw it roaming in the plastic cup.  I just read a little about them and there wild I just hope there isn’t any eggs 

• Like 1
NoOneLikesADryTang

A fun read about Polyclads, written by the tank keeper...

There's some that are notorious for going after clean up crew (snails), others that will eat euphyllia, and the tank keepers current pet (Pauly) seems to enjoy hermits but doesn't touch the snails. 

• Like 1