Coral Vue Hydros

Does anyone have good live rock for me?

TrashTank

I've tried that coralline in a bottle stuff, but I can't for the life of me get any purple or pink. I need reefer help! 

I want to get about 5 pounds of good covered coralline rubble, a medium largish sized single rock, or a couple smaller rocks. Whatever it is I want it to be as pest free as possible.

This is for a 40 breeder peninsula I'm trying to get coralline coverage in. 

1 hour ago, TrashTank said:

I can't for the life of me get any purple or pink. I need reefer help!

If you are just looking to introduce some coralline, you might try a local fish store; often you can find a snail or hermit crab that is covered with coralline algae.  It takes time and favorable water parameters for it to spread.

Edit: Oh sorry, I didn't know this was in the classified forums.  My bad.

Edited by seabass
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, seabass said:

If you are just looking to introduce some coralline, you might try a local fish store; often you can find a snail or hermit crab that is covered with coralline algae.  It takes time and favorable water parameters for it to spread.

Edit: Oh sorry, I didn't know this was in the classified forums.  My bad.

Lol that's no problem. Parameters are all good. Just looking for some extra seed rock for sale because the "coralline in a bottle" stuff didn't do anything for me when I tried it. My LFS hasn't had any good coralline covered snails or hermits in a while is why I'm on the hunt here.

Thanks anyway!

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions