Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

IM Nuvo 40g stand options

Dell

Hey guys,

I've searched around and haven't found a solution. The stand from Innovative Marine is $350. I'd like to know if anyone has any ideas on an option? Maybe a sturdy ikea piece but that makes me nervous as the weight on this tank is over 350lbs. I can not make one myself, I live in a small apartment and have no tools.

Thanks,

Dell

Thats a tough on Dell, there are plenty of 20g on dressers, but like you say..... 40g is super heavy! Wish i had a solution for you. Hanging out with friends and relatives at their house with Their tools can beat that $350 price over a weekend. Any DC area folks in the forum here willing to lend Dell a hand? I see you have been a long time member here.👍

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Dell said:

Hey guys,

I've searched around and haven't found a solution. The stand from Innovative Marine is $350. I'd like to know if anyone has any ideas on an option? Maybe a sturdy ikea piece but that makes me nervous as the weight on this tank is over 350lbs. I can not make one myself, I live in a small apartment and have no tools.

Thanks,

Dell

Any dresser or ikea furniture will need to be reinforced to be able to handle the weight as most of these aren't designed to support 350+lbs.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...