Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Looking for mini brittle stars.

TrashTank

I'm trying to find mini/micro brittle stars for sale. IPSF has them available for order, but they're $80 shipped for 6 and currently at least a month lead time.

I'm hoping someone on here has a better deal I can snatch up.

I really want nano stars for this nano tide pool, but I don't really want asterinas. Though I'm curious if I can't find brittles. 

Do you have a LFS near you? They’re pretty common hitchhikers. I’d be surprised if you couldn’t  find any in a sump or something. Stomatellas too. 

1 hour ago, Firefish15 said:

Do you have a LFS near you? They’re pretty common hitchhikers. I’d be surprised if you couldn’t  find any in a sump or something. Stomatellas too. 

I haven't been able to find any micros. Just full size brittle stars. I was hoping they'd be easy to find on here because they're supposed to reproduce readily. 

I may end up just needing to throw the $80 towards 6. 🥴

• 2 months later...
On 4/4/2021 at 10:00 AM, TrashTank said:

I haven't been able to find any micros. Just full size brittle stars. I was hoping they'd be easy to find on here because they're supposed to reproduce readily. 

I may end up just needing to throw the $80 towards 6. 🥴

Are you still looking for some? I have tons, let me know if you want to try slower shipping. PM about it

• Recommended Discussions