SaltCritters.com

AI Hydra 26HD

JCG66

Hello Reef Friends, have a pair of AI Hydra 26HD’s that I won’t be using on my current build. Both have 1.5 years of use on them at 45% intensity during their usage

SOLD. 

194440DE-DE23-4A3A-A95C-BADA7FAB1ED3.jpeg

E66D5B17-4246-4818-A655-DC6FF4031192.jpeg

Hello thanks for your interest and yes price includes shipping👍🏽

42 minutes ago, tdannhauser30 said:

Do those prices include shipping?

Yes

26 minutes ago, Fridmani said:

Does it come with mounts?  If so, very interested.  

I have one RMS mount I can include but the hardware is stripped. 

Greatreef777
On 4/7/2021 at 11:21 AM, Fridmani said:

Sent you payment a week ago.  Waiting for shipping info.  Thanks. 

Did you receive the lights ?

Greatreef777
1 hour ago, Fridmani said:

NOPE!

Be sure to file claim to paypal ASAP.....before he close the account.    I got scammed before.....then that guy closed the pp acct.   Not this person.....but from R2R forum.

Yeah it sucks.  I usually have no problems.  I already filed a claim.  I even have his text, and I texted him.  I don't want to believe he scammed me, but who knows...maybe something happened to him...

tdannhauser30

I just looked at a little of his history and it seems he has done transactions on here before without problem. Maybe you are onto something with that theory. Hopefully he gets back on the grid soon and ships. good luck keep us posted.

• Like 1

Bump!! Purchase with confidence. I’ve never had any problems with sales made on here. The first buyer has been fully refunded at his request. My career involves a lot of travel and I don’t have any excuse other than it caused an inconvenience for the previous buyer.

• Recommended Discussions