Leo_ian

Nps pico?

Leo_ian

Hi everyone, I recently bought a 3l tank with a HOB filter and light for $19!!! I’m probably going to use it to display one baby fish that just metamorphosised (maybe a week or less at most on display) and/or sexy shrimp babies from my breeding tanks at a time so I want to stock the tank with some NPS coral to try. 

I’ll be doing water changes abt 50-75% a day and 100% a week
What NPS would be good for a pico and hardy enough to withstand it? 
and can there be a CUC? To eat algae and detritus. 

and can fan and coco worm thrive in these conditions?
Dwarf cerith? 

RoyalGramma001

That is too many water changes that's a good way to crash your tank. For nps that is not my expertise but I'm starting a 55 gallon nps tank so if you'd like to learn watch YouTube vids. Tidal gardens has a very detailed video on sun coral if you'll like to check it out 

• Like 1

GoingPostal

You wouldn't want any of the easiest to keep lps if you want to keep tiny baby stuff in there and not be eaten.  Getting the flow and nutrients right for gorgs and worms in that small of a tank seems like it would be more work than is worth it.  With large frequent water changes I don't see the need of  a cleanup crew other than the tiny critters in live rock.  

• Like 1