Ralston2k3

Evo 13.5 First Go

Ralston2k3

Yeah i know what you mean about the rocks i may leave be for now I'll be getting a bigger tank come summer. So may just start curing them now so there ready for when thats set up plus i suppose it'd help the cycling process of that tank. Ill leave it then suppose once the corals start to take an i get a few more it'll look more ascetic anyway. Will read up on that refugium article an see what to do maybe apart from getting a new light im more or less done with the mods as such i did upgrade the pump thats how ive managed to drop the wavemaker but still not decided on whether or not flows good enough seems to be but may put it back in at some point 

• Like 2

Ralston2k3

Well how a lot can change in a month or so. Ended up getting a great deal on a Aqua One Mini Reef 120 an thought why not. Lost the royal gramma an i literally mean lost it. Had everything out searched high an low an its vanished in thin air or everythin else ate it within 12 hours thats about the most ive never looked at the tank. Ive rehomed the clowns with a family memeber an broke down the evo. Started the 120 about 4 days ago an just moved all my cuc over. Luckily enough the reefer i got the tank off had a load of live rock for me and a bag of media from his set up all fresh an ready to go so just bought some new carib black hawaiian sand and lugged 120 litres of fresh RO back to the house an got straight to work. Only thing im missing is a skimmer at the minute but rigged up abit of mech filtration with floss that will do for now until skimmer arrives in a day or so. Also got my chaeto and refugium light coming to have a little go with that. New advice now needed on my sump if anyone has any ideas on what shud be where haha.

20210518_203607.jpg

20210518_203559.jpg

20210517_210702.jpg

20210517_210707.jpg

• Like 1

DevilDuck

Now there's a big change! Congrats on the new tank it looks fantastic!