Coral Vue Hydros

Looking for used BioCube/Smaller Reef tank for sale in NC

lcharde

Looking for a BioCube salt water reef tank or perhaps even a small reef tank( 28-36 gallon) ..I had one back in the 1990s , had the rounded corners , complete drip system in the back with bio-balls , etc..Had a Lid with lighting..cant remember name of size but I want to say 13-15 gallon and had amazing success with it for a complete novice..Havent had one now for over 2o plus years so Im having to go back and study and reseach..Im sure alot has changed since the 90's !! Any ideas, advice, encouragment, etc, etc would be so appreciated. Sure would love an enthusiast that i could text or communicate with who wouldnt mind answering questions? Thanks for adding me to your group..looking forward to learning !!!( Im a a student at heart!!)

Edited by lcharde
32 minutes ago, lcharde said:

Looking for a BioCube salt water reef tank or perhaps even a small reef tank( 28-36 gallon) ..I had one back in the 1990s , had the rounded corners , complete drip system in the back with bio-balls , etc..Had a Lid with lighting..cant remember name of size but I want to say 13-15 gallon and had amazing success with it for a complete novice..Havent had one now for over 2o plus years so Im having to go back and study and reseach..Im sure alot has changed since the 90's !! Any ideas, advice, encouragment, etc, etc would be so appreciated. Sure would love an enthusiast that i could text or communicate with who wouldnt mind answering questions? Thanks for adding me to your group..looking forward to learning !!!( Im a a student at heart!!)

How far from the triangle are you? If you are close, PM me your name and I'll invite you to the local Facebook reefing groups where you can find anything you need. Check out Carolina fish talk as well.