inTank Media Baskets

Duncan Problems

M4tt994

Hi all, I’m new to the forum. I set up a 20G cube 1 week ago. Live rock, media, corals and fish were all transferred from a different, established tank. Since moving the Duncan the heads have been dying off and it is covered in red slime. Does anyone know what this is and whether I have a chance to save it? Thanks.

300535F5-F778-4996-ABE7-D40EA49EAAF2.jpeg

boy, i dont see any room to frag it off here. anyone know  another name for the brown slime/ jelly so i can google and read more about it? is it and algae....fungus? Thanks

On 2/14/2021 at 6:42 AM, M4tt994 said:

i all, I’m new to the forum. I set up a 20G cube 1 week ago. Live rock, media, corals and fish were all transferred from a different, established tank. Since moving the Duncan the heads have been dying off and it is covered in red slime. Does anyone know what this is and whether I have a chance to save it? Thanks.

As always, we'll need more to go on than just the visual.  

Please post your water test results (especially alk and po4 but would like them all) and everything interesting that's happened to the tank since it's been set up.  Especially anything that differs from the old tank the coral came from.

• Like 1