ReefCleaners.org

ReefBreeders Pico LED lights?

Adiantum

Has anyone tried the ReefBreeders Pico light models?

I'm interested in the full spectrum, mostly. Secondly, the "saltwater" model. The saltwater model with one violet and four blue LEDs is probably too blue spectrum for my tastes. But I'm not sure about the full spectrum light having enough blue spectrum for corals. I'm looking for a quality, but affordable, small light for a pico. I'm hoping to grow Leptastrea only, since real estate is limited in a pico and I like encrusting corals. Maybe plus an easy softy but I'd like to make this a tiny species tank. What information is available for Leptastrea puts it as happiest in low-med lighting. This LED might fit the bill? I have found little in terms of reviews from people who have actually used these lights to grow things.

For reference, my tank is tiny: it's ~1.6 gallons (closer to 1.3-1.4 with sand and rock I think), 9x6x6" cube. So I shouldn't need a big light to be sufficient for the water volume.