Top Shelf Aquatics

3d Designing & Printed Reef Aquarium Parts (YouTube Channel)

ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher
On 3/6/2021 at 5:25 PM, NanoNick0107 said:

What about a cover piece for the feeding hole in the evo 13.5 tank? Would help keep evaporation down. And also a plug to fit in the hole for filter that everyone puts putty on.

Can you post some images and measurements? (in millimeters) 

ocpondpoacher
20 hours ago, Aqua Splendor said:

Hey just passing by to say it's pretty cool what you are doing, keep it up!

Thank You.  I've been subscribed and following your youtube channel for awhile (on a personal account).  I just subscribed with my iSeaLive channel.  I've gotten a lot of ideas from your camera and editing skills.  You're definitely at the top of the list when it comes to your production quality. 

Any ideas on something you need for your tank?  I'll make it and ship it out to you.

PS: I used to play for the Alouettes.  

Aqua Splendor
6 hours ago, ocpondpoacher said:

PS: I used to play for the Alouettes.  

Are you F kidding me pouhahahha that such a random comments out of no where on internet hahahahaha, I never seen an "american football" match in real life, just couple of them on tv when anthony calvillo era was playing. (I'm a F1 fan) I say American football because football is well.. soccer 😉 for me hehehhe (I'm half french), what year did you play and what position?

I don't do much quality production to be honest, I keep it simple with my current serie, maybe the next one I will pump up a little bit, will see, but thx for the compliment!

Hmmm, for now I don't need anything to be honest, probably the reason being, I hide all the equipments and try to not use as much of them as possible. "Keep it simple" is my mojo

... trying to think hard but nothing come up, sorry

But if I have something, an idea, I will contact you! thx

ocpondpoacher
On 3/11/2021 at 7:21 PM, Aqua Splendor said:

Are you F kidding me pouhahahha that such a random comments out of no where on internet hahahahaha, I never seen an "american football" match in real life, just couple of them on tv when anthony calvillo era was playing. (I'm a F1 fan) I say American football because football is well.. soccer 😉 for me hehehhe (I'm half french), what year did you play and what position?

I don't do much quality production to be honest, I keep it simple with my current serie, maybe the next one I will pump up a little bit, will see, but thx for the compliment!

Hmmm, for now I don't need anything to be honest, probably the reason being, I hide all the equipments and try to not use as much of them as possible. "Keep it simple" is my mojo

... trying to think hard but nothing come up, sorry

But if I have something, an idea, I will contact you! thx

Yeah, I played linebacker and was only there for a short time due to a foot injury.  Anthony calvillo was still the QB at the time.  

Keeping it simple is for sure the way to go however I always seem to do the opposite and never finish shit.  

If you think of something hit me up. i've been messing around with some wild aquascapes designs that I'll be sharing soon.      

• Thanks 1
ocpondpoacher
23 hours ago, JR! said:

wow nice work man. ive been out of the reefing hobby for and while and since ive been playing around with 3d printing.

51023153983_924443ecbf_z.jpgDosing holder by Jeremi  Miller, on Flickr

51023981852_b7f1486458_z.jpgDosing holder by Jeremi  Miller, on Flickr

just a little dosing holder

That looks great.  What did you use to design it?  Do you insert the dosing lines into the side and put rigid tube down into the water?  

spacer.png

this photo gives the general idea of how it works

you can do it that way or just lightly tighten onto soft line.

wish i could take credit for the design. i think the design is on thingiverse

ocpondpoacher

Hey Nano-Reefers,  

I just published my latest Youtube video.  This is the last video on the Onefinity CNC setup.  Now that this is done I can move on to some reef aquarium related projects that I have in my backlog.  Please let me know what you think and be sure to leave a comment.  

• 4 weeks later...
ocpondpoacher
On 1/24/2021 at 12:53 PM, 05XRunner said:

thanks. I will print it out tonight

Hey, so it's a little overdue but I just update the Fluval 13.5 filter chamber insert.  It is all one piece and should do the trick.  I am printing this out right now and I'll make the file available soon after the test print.  

1056853274_ScreenShot2021-04-15at10_56_25PM.thumb.png.31524c9146423ce24a9822a0edcd2d6f.png

1256211138_ScreenShot2021-04-15at10_55_17PM.thumb.png.d7b4828297f1357c03f3b0e9071d2dac.png1056853274_ScreenShot2021-04-15at10_56_25PM.thumb.png.31524c9146423ce24a9822a0edcd2d6f.png

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
ocpondpoacher

I forget if is was here or not but someone was asking for a Jebao Sine SLW-20 anemone guard so I made one.  Doing some test prints now.   64CE6656-682E-4403-ACC7-5B2223689DDD.jpeg.1e492cdd0e053c3609c4af0567b236b6.jpegCFE1DAB0-67A0-4375-90CC-C504BAEA7B93.jpeg.d80052f4deb1619f9265c131d3a2b6e5.jpegB55D674F-A6A2-42D5-8998-D2997450D20D.jpeg.0dabfd3ef5da709a97dc6356f73c15f0.jpeg

843B45EE-2D8C-4F20-9604-2D5C43C42543.jpeg

tdannhauser30

Could you make a media basket for a Landen 28.5 gal AIO? It's a weird off brand tank from amazon that no one makes a media basket for. Know a buddy who has the same tank would love one as well.  Lmk!

ocpondpoacher
On 5/3/2021 at 6:13 PM, tdannhauser30 said:

Could you make a media basket for a Landen 28.5 gal AIO? It's a weird off brand tank from amazon that no one makes a media basket for. Know a buddy who has the same tank would love one as well.  Lmk!

I can give it a shot.  I need some super detailed measurements in Millimeters.  Include the glass thickness, total size of the tank and the chamber sizes. 

tdannhauser30
On 5/13/2021 at 12:42 PM, ocpondpoacher said:

I can give it a shot.  I need some super detailed measurements in Millimeters.  Include the glass thickness, total size of the tank and the chamber sizes. 

If anyone else has a landen 28.5 get him some measurements! I dont trust myself to be accurate enough lol

ocpondpoacher
On 1/18/2021 at 9:28 PM, Mystichrome said:

XP aqua duetto

Another cool thing... not sure if other mighty jet users have encounted or just me, but snails get into my return pump lol - the cover that comes with the mighty jet doesnt fit the Nuvo 10 or 20 peninsula. So a cover for that would be cool, it would have to be veryyy slim profile. 

I finally got around to making a video on this ATO cover project.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
ocpondpoacher

Hi Everyone,  

I created this 3d printed & live rock combo aquascape a few weeks ago and wanted to share it here.  The tank is currently cycling

4E2FCF95-7AD7-4CDA-A26A-270B342414D6.thumb.JPG.8ac054a79c2203ea65f539f666543c58.JPG

3D36F84A-007E-4BA5-A3A8-5BF9B339FB90.thumb.JPG.84e88241cfbc568ab07358bb3c0fd6f5.JPG

• Like 1

I have the Duetto sensor. I am going to print it now and give it a try on my ender 3. I think it should print I have printed smaller stuff before. 

the ATO cover printed just fine on my ender 3 with .2 and no supports. I printed it on a raft but probably didnt even need that. a skirt would have worked just fine

ocpondpoacher
On 6/10/2021 at 8:07 AM, 05XRunner said:

the ATO cover printed just fine on my ender 3 with .2 and no supports. I printed it on a raft but probably didnt even need that. a skirt would have worked just fine

Awesome,  How does it fit?  I don't own the sensor so I never had a chance to actually try it.  post some pics.  

ocpondpoacher

I just posted a new YouTube video showing the design and creation of the SLW-20 anemone guard.  Give it a watch and let me know what you think.   Thanks

2 hours ago, ocpondpoacher said:

Awesome,  How does it fit?  I don't own the sensor so I never had a chance to actually try it.  post some pics.  

It's not super tight but I think it fits just fine. If it's to tight makes it harder to slip it on and off without having to remove the sensor out of the tank.  

20210615_194441.jpg

• Like 2