SaltCritters.com

Visio Shallow Rimless 40g for sale - Thousand Oaks, CA

Chris George

Chris George

I'm selling my old shallow rimless Visio. It's roughly 40g and built custom. Rear overflow with 4 holes drilled in the bottom for plumbing. Starfire glass on both sides and front panel. It's no longer up and running, so it's gathered a little dust in my garage. Letting the tank, stand, all plumbing equipment and sump go for $200. You can check out my old thread below to see what it looks like. The tank is local pickup only. 

- Tank, Stand, Sump - SOLD

https://www.nano-reef.com/forums/topic/270177-chris-georges-silverstrand-reef/

Also for sale and I will ship to you (shipping included in prices below):

- SWC 160 Cone Skimmer w/pump - SOLD

- AI Sol Blue LED x2 w/ceiling kit and rails - SOLD

- Reefkeeper Elite V2  (will break up parts, make me offers) - $125

imageproxy (13).jpg

IMG-1445.jpg

IMG-1444.jpg

IMG-1440.jpg

Chris George
1 hour ago, nano-mex said:

Off topic, but just wondering.....

To the OP, are you getting out of the hobby?

I've been out since moving over 6 years ago. I gave away all my livestock, broke it down for the move, and never set it up again. I miss it and considered getting back into it now that I'm entirely work from home, but I remember how having it always tethered me to my house. Vacations were always stressful. 

2 hours ago, Chris George said:

I've been out since moving over 6 years ago. I gave away all my livestock, broke it down for the move, and never set it up again. I miss it and considered getting back into it now that I'm entirely work from home, but I remember how having it always tethered me to my house. Vacations were always stressful. 

Oh I see, I kinda was glad that more local reefers were showing up!! I’m just getting back to it after 10 years. I’ve always missed it so I got me a 20 gallon all in one tank for easier/faster set up!! I know that feeling, but now i found out, there are products that can help with that!!

Chris George
11 hours ago, nano-mex said:

Oh I see, I kinda was glad that more local reefers were showing up!! I’m just getting back to it after 10 years. I’ve always missed it so I got me a 20 gallon all in one tank for easier/faster set up!! I know that feeling, but now i found out, there are products that can help with that!!

I'm considering building a very small nano for my family to enjoy. So long as I can hide a good ATO system under a cabinet. It could scratch that itch and keep my time investment small. 

58 minutes ago, Chris George said:

I'm considering building a very small nano for my family to enjoy. So long as I can hide a good ATO system under a cabinet. It could scratch that itch and keep my time investment small. 

There’s a guy in Woodland Hills selling an AIO Red Sea 20 gallon set up, he had a ato reservoir, but he parted out with it! Let me if you’re interested I’ll hit up with the info!! That is if you’re looking to buy used equipment!!

Chris George
On 1/6/2021 at 10:32 AM, nano-mex said:

There’s a guy in Woodland Hills selling an AIO Red Sea 20 gallon set up, he had a ato reservoir, but he parted out with it! Let me if you’re interested I’ll hit up with the info!! That is if you’re looking to buy used equipment!!

Thank you. It will be quite some time before I decide to jump back in. If I do, I need a lot of time to plan out the system. I tend to over plan. 🙂

33 minutes ago, Chris George said:

Thank you. It will be quite some time before I decide to jump back in. If I do, I need a lot of time to plan out the system. I tend to over plan. 🙂

Oh ok gotcha!! 👍🏼 

• Recommended Discussions