Coral Vue Hydros

Legendary Corals Anniversary Live Sale Event! 10AM PST/1PM EST on Saturday, January 16th. 500+ WYSIWYG Pieces!

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hey there reefers,

It's that time of year again where we get to host our Anniversary Sale! Our anniversary is technically on January 1st, but everyone's out partying that day. Having it a bit further out lets all of the holiday shipments settle down as well.

Since this is an anniversary event, this sale is a bit more special than the previous ones we've had! Be sure to read all the rules below along with the special events to win free corals.

Everything will be listed on our website: www.legendary-corals.com

We're going to be offering over 500+ WYSIWYG pieces with plenty of quantity on each coral type to give everyone a fair chance of purchasing. Since the pieces are WYSIWYG, it is first come first served.

The Legendary Anniversary Live Sale Event (Rules may change at anytime. By participating in this sale you will automatically agree to the following rules):

• WHEN:
    • Date: 10:00am (PST) on Saturday, January 16th.
    • Communication will be solely through email: legendarycorals@gmail.com. We will not be able to reply to PMs very quickly, so please email us for the fastest response.

• CORALS:   
    • 500+ Pure WYSIWYG Corals     
    • All corals will be added to our website. The tab will be broken up into different hours. Each hour 100 corals will be posted at once, this is to make it easier for everyone and you'll only need to check in once an hour for coral updates.
    • HOWEVER! In between updates will be giveaways, contests, and small treasure hunts. The prize for winning will be free coral (check below for details on the prize events)!
    • Snipers be ready! All corals are heavily discounted from their already awesome prices.
    • Items will be available at sale price until taken off the site.
    • Under the rare case that the coral is not well to ship, you will receive a similar piece if in stock. If no coral is in stock, then we will refund you.
    • If for some reason you and someone else got the same coral, the first person to check out will win the coral. We will notify you if we have a similar item we can offer.   

• PAYMENT:   
    • Our website only accepts PayPal at the moment.
    • ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No exchanges, refunds, etc. We cannot stress this enough. All sales are final, and we will not be refunding orders. 
    • Your item is NOT yours until it's payed for. If it's in your cart, it isn't safe from other reefers!         

• SHIPPING:   
    • Shipping is via UPS Next Day Air, options/ dates are available at the end of your checkout process. This time, we will be offering free shipping on orders over $350! We understand Covid has been a bit tough for everyone, so free shipping is our way of making things a bit easier. A second box may be needed on larger orders of over 25+ items.
    • Please pay for shipping on your first order, so we know your shipment date. If your order totals over $350 at the end of the sale, your shipping will be refunded.
    • We will ONLY ship to the address on your PayPal. So please have this updated on your account to avoid any confusion. This includes any work addresses.         
    • We will NOT allow combined shipments (no combining shipping with another customer).
    • We will need at least 24 hours to process your order, so items will NOT be shipped out on the same day of purchase.         
    • LOCALS: Choose the local pick up option under the shipping tabs (will most likely be at the very end past all the dates). Local meet ups will be available on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

LIVE SALE ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAYS!!! 

We love our online forums and the support the community has given us throughout the years. So for this sale, we'll have some fun giveaways to keep it fun throughout the hours, we'll be having small giveaways, contests, and even a bit of a scavenger hunt. The prize for each will be free corals added to your box! And they're going to be some nice pieces.

?hash=132508a8762673744008a4de891e8c16

Rules to follow to win!

When does it start: At the beginning of the Live Sale Anniversary event! A new event will be held every half hour, giving everyone plenty of chances to participate and win.              

You must participate in the sale (make a purchase) in order to be allowed to participate in the events. Must have 1 item purchased for each winning. Please be sure to have made a purchase prior to participating!

You may only win one event per Hour, with a maximum of 2 winnings. This allows everyone a chance to join in on the fun.

Once a winner is confirmed, the original contest posting will be revised to show the winner.

Please email us your winnings over to legendarycorals@gmail.com, and include your order # and username.

The photos of corals posted are not the exact frag you'll win, but will be the same coral!

Example of a participant in the Anniversary Event:

I've already made a purchase on the website, thus allowing me to enter into the Anniversary Event! I won a photo contest giveaway in Hour 2, and now must wait until Hour 3 or later to participate in another event. Once I've won a total of two different events, I will be tapping out to allow other reefers to join in on the fun. To correlate my username to my purchases, I'll send an email to legendarycorals@gmail.com my winnings along with my order numbers.

How do I win?!

Simply follow the directions for each new event! There will be an event every half hour, with some events hosting multiple wins. So plenty of chances for everyone to win! Listed below are some of the events that will occur.

Here's an example of a photo contest giveaway:

The next batch of 100 corals are up! A new hour means a new event. For the next 30 minutes, put your submissions in for your favorite zoanthid coral you own. One photo submission per user! Winner will be selected randomly and will win a frag of SBB Aphrodite Zoanthids valued at over $100!

Here's an example of an ID ME event:

Hello there reefers! The new event has started. And this time, it's going to be a flash event. Throughout the next 30 minutes, photos of corals are going to be added to the forum. Correctly identify their given name first and it will be added to your box! We expect to post about 2-3 frags for this event. If you've already identified one coral, be sure to let others identify the next ones! 

ID ME Coral #1:

Hint: My name comes from a drink that magically appears on menus once leaves start turning a new shade of color. 

Here's an example of a scavenger hunt event:

It's been another 30 minutes, so now it's time for another event! This time, it's the scavenger hunt. Randomly posted throughout the latest update are photos of corals that you can win. They will be hidden among photos of other corals on the site. Take a screenshot and post it here on R2R, showing the item. First to post gets it!  There may possibly be multiple pieces per event in increments of one coral every 10-15 minutes.

You do not need to purchase the original coral to win the event coral. If you've already won a coral from this event, please let others participate and don't post the next ones.

Example: There is a Space Invader Pectinia that's hidden under the LC XXX Goniopora product page. There will also be a description that indicates that Image #2, the Space Invader Pectenia, is indeed a part of the Scavenger Hunt Event. Post a photo that's similar to either of these and you win!

1579133659458.png

1579133663051.png

With every box comes a sticker, our business card, and a small treat. Just a little extra thank you for supporting our business.

1579133238888.png

And lastly, have fun! Let's make this into another great event!

Cheers,

Darwin

• Like 2
Legendary Corals

Here's a quick video of some juicy Zoanthids morphs that will be making an appearance! The farm's packed with polyps and this is one event you won't want to miss if you're a Zoanthid lover.

• Wow 2
Legendary Corals

Alright everyone, it's teaser time! I've been working on expanding the zoanthid collection the past year since they've always been my first love. If you're looking for some new polyps, then this is one sale you're going to love! Lots of rare varieties to go around.

SBB Hephaestus Zoanthid, one of our favorites! Insanely bright colors and gorgeous yellow speckles.

?hash=b57746613549a3b605121890367a2ce6

C2C Nightshades Zoanthids, a complete stunner of a Vampire morph from our friends over at Crumb2Colonies! If you were at RAP CA 2019, then I'm sure you know about this one.

ASD Atmospheres Zoanthids

LC Mithril Zoanthids, our latest release! Named after the precious Middle-Earth metal from Lord of the Rings, LC Mithril Zoanthids have a unique silver toned coloration along with hues of teal. The soft pink rings add a nice finishing touch. 

A new CAO// Bowser variant, that's predominantly orange!

Frankie's Acid Trips Zoanthids, which looks like a glittery Stratosphere (even the skirts have speckles!). We haven't heard too much about this morph but man our we excited to have this in the farm!

Everyone's favorite Stratosphere on a budget, Stratocasters.

Our LC Antimatters Zoanthids with their gorgeous rainbow skirts.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Thanks 1
Legendary Corals

Another round of teasers! We'll have a handful of Andre's Ultimate Jawbreakers Mushroom making an appearance at a great discount! For any of the rare mushroom coral collectors, I'm sure you've heard of this strain. Be sure that you're confident in your mushroom keeping skills, as it's a little bit more finicky than most Jawbreaker strains.

?hash=36c298fa1f13ca73588e88fa219eea71

• Like 1
Legendary Corals

A close-up look at one of the most asked about morphs we've been teasing around, Frankie's Acid Trips Zoanthids! This morph is just absolutely gorgeous and fully aquacultured. Not only are there bright golden glitters on the body, but on the skirt as well! Limited amount of frags will be available during the Anniversary Sale!

?hash=d9310082ec87868ee70dee77d1cafbab

• Wow 2
Legendary Corals

For those who want to see our corals in video format instead of photos, here's one that we made over the weekend! You can see the health and coloration of the corals for yourself here, along with sneak peeks of the selection that will making an appearance in just a few days. 😊

• Like 1
Legendary Corals

Hey there Nano-Reefers, my apologies but the event will be held only over at Reef2Reef. You can still participate in the other forum or from the website.

• Recommended Discussions