inTank Media Baskets

Skunk shrimp troubles

SBF

my skunk molted yesterday, and for a few days how its hiding alot more often and it doesnt go beserk when i add food in the tank now

just now i notice something yellow growing in the belly, i dont have a digi cam but its bubbly yellow

its the only shrimp in the tank now, i also had a peppermint, i had it for about a month now

i read somewhere that it could be babies or it could be some kinda infection/virus/bacteria on the shrimp

its located in the area i circled blue

can someone help me

thats not my pic, i dont have a digi cam with me, tahts a pic from the web, i just circled the area were the yellow stuff is

i doubt its eggs, its the only skunk i bought more than 1 month ago

well, my skunk is a bit over 1 inch long, its more shy then usual, also i attacked it last week

i was doing a water change and if climbed on my hand were i didnt see, so i freaked out spashing water all over the room, then i used the turkey blaster and chased it around the tank for being an ass

Originally posted by SBF

well, my skunk is a bit over 1 inch long, its more shy then usual, also i attacked it last week

i was doing a water change and if climbed on my hand were i didnt see, so i freaked out spashing water all over the room, then i used the turkey blaster and chased it around the tank for being an ass

hmmm.... it was just doing it's job! don't attack it!

so it only had the eggs for a few days?

i would think that means that you have a female shrimp where the eggs were never fertilized so the eggs were released

just like a girls period pretty much

Archived