ReefCleaners.org

whats on my LR?

ProFlatlander15

ProFlatlander15

just got sum Tonga LR, and there are anenome looking things on it...bout a half inch high, brown, w/ almost invisible tentacles on the top, there are growing in groups, almost looks like a colony of polyps, but i doubt it. also i have a clam or sumthin, but he isnt opening up, hes wedged in a rock, should i leave him there?

get ride of the anemone things ASAP they will grow and kill eveything in your tank dont leave any jelly stuff left on them get ride of them!!!

As for your clam i dont know.

ProFlatlander15

ok i got my new lighting, and i was watching my rock for about a half an hour 2day and saw it come to life. i think i have a few feather dusters...bout 3/8 inch diameter, clearish poking out of the rocks...however, i found some other things that i dont think are good. theres a tube made of big sand particles and a wormlike thing goes in and out. there are worms(pink, 1 inch) crawling around, and little bugs (1/8 inch). also there is a long white tube w/ an anenome thing coming out, along w/ a 1/4 inch high tubercle with two wispy tentacles comming out.... what is all this stuff, i kno its most likely bad, and how do i get rid of it...thanks

Archived