Cultivated Reef

Do my parameters look right?

Plantpot

I've started cycling my 16 gallon aquarium I've used Dr tims and ammonia to start but not sure if I'm reading my tests correctly, here's the results from the last 3 days can someone tell me if it looks right? Salinity is 1.025 and temp is 25.4 which I'm happy with. 32153652_Screenshot_20201215-1916552.thumb.png.0bae4aecabd122f7997264911d6c746a.png

Screenshot_20201215-191713~2.png

Screenshot_20201215-191718~2.png

18 minutes ago, paulsz said:

looks okay to me. So you added ammonia and also Dr. Tim's when and Only? Did you do that Dec 13th?

you started with dry rock or live rock?

Started with dry rock and caribsea live sand and added Dr tims one and only and Dr tims ammonia on the 13th then added more ammonia on the 14th but after I had already tested 

no need to add any more ammonia. You're good for now. Test daily until ammonia and nitrite hit 0. Then you can add a bit more ammonia (about 1 ppm) and see what happens after 24 hours. If ammonia and nitrite are 0 after 24 hours, you're ready to add a fish!

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, paulsz said:

no need to add any more ammonia. You're good for now. Test daily until ammonia and nitrite hit 0. Then you can add a bit more ammonia (about 1 ppm) and see what happens after 24 hours. If ammonia and nitrite are 0 after 24 hours, you're ready to add a fish!

That's a great help cheers it's good to know I'm going in the right direction.