SaltCritters.com

CKs 10g clownfish sanctuary (LPS softie mix)

Clownfish king

Clownfish king

Hello meet my two clownfish coffee my wide bar Maine mocha and lightning my yellow ocellarus they are currently living by themselves in a 10 gallon with 12lbs of rock I’m ready to start my adventure oh and my Nass snail white butt

FISH 

wide bar Maine mocha (coffee)

yellow ocellarus (lightning)

CUC/INVERTS(wants)

blue legged hermit (X3)

Zebra hermit(X1)

Nassarius snail(X2) includes whit butt the huge white nassarius 

Porcelain crab(X1) has(man behind the slaughter)

several “algae” snails

CORALS (wants)

kenya tree

blastomussa 

mushrooms 

zoas/palys 

GSP

toad stool 

duncan coral 

frogspawn(has)

Open to more beginner friendly ideas for a 128 par light!

image.jpg

• Like 1
Clownfish king

For anyone who does not know I had another 10g but it leaked. Luckily I had a fully cycled 5g at the time of baby clownfish (I’m trying to breed them) so they stayed there for 5 weeks while I prepared the new tank. There completely happy and healthy in the new 10 gallon .

image.jpg

Clownfish king
Clownfish king

Ok so it most definitely cyano I’m wondering what to do. I have siphoned it up with some of the nutrients but it grows back my nitrates are at 7 now and nitrite is 0 or not readable.  No ammonia either I do not have a phosphate reader (hoping to get it for Christmas).  How do I get it under control (I have been siphoning weekly). Help

Clownfish king

Hello people today I bought a blue porcelain crab instead of a random Shrimp 2 blue legs and 2 snails? Idk what they are they sold them as snails a assorted. I got another nassarius today. Also I got a pic of white butt

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Clownfish king

Yes it’s pebbles😐 the sand at my LFS is all really expensive for some reason and I had extra from my freshwater so I did not think it would be bad to add gravel 

Clownfish king

So uh one of my blue hermits is in the cave area my crab is hiding in. Well it’s trying to encroach on slaughter mans territory. Slaughter man is just pushing it back but I’m worried he might just eat it after a while. I would not care tbh. Just wondering if that has happened to you with a porcelain crab.

Clownfish king

So I moved the rock a bit. My crab got his claw stuck in that rock so I moved it upside down and he got it out. He is fine now but I have not moved it back so I might just keep it there🙄

Clownfish king

Hello friends hope u had a great Christmas! I got a 30$ gift carb to an LFS. So I got a green frogspawn. They did not have any softies so I decided on a green frogspawn! It was only 27$ including tax! And it has two heads. Here’s a pic I just put it in the tank!

image.jpg

• Like 1