Pod Your Reef

Bluefish Controller and Location Settings

NanoKen

Greetings all,

After having to tear town a tank, and finally get stuff set back up, I'm having an issue with the Bluefish Controller.  I usually like to use the Fiji location, however in the last week that I've had things set up, it seems to "loose" the location, and the light won't come on.  When I look at the "Location" tab, I get a big X....and the location data is all 0s.  Using the "Search" hourglass, it still shows my curated location as Fiji, but it won't get any data.  I try to change the location, and it keeps going back to Fiji and and X.  Id rather use a location than one of the presets, anyone know whats going on?

Thank you!

Ken

2 hours ago, NanoKen said:

Greetings all,

After having to tear town a tank, and finally get stuff set back up, I'm having an issue with the Bluefish Controller.  I usually like to use the Fiji location, however in the last week that I've had things set up, it seems to "loose" the location, and the light won't come on.  When I look at the "Location" tab, I get a big X....and the location data is all 0s.  Using the "Search" hourglass, it still shows my curated location as Fiji, but it won't get any data.  I try to change the location, and it keeps going back to Fiji and and X.  Id rather use a location than one of the presets, anyone know whats going on?

Thank you!

Ken

welcome back.

please look around the lighting, nanobox, or bluefish subforums, as this was discussed quite a bit toward the beginning of the year for some additional convo.  essentially, bluefish was having difficulties pulling weather from their source into their system - thus failed weather location.  basically, no more weather, no more moon phase, just basic ramp-up/down program.  however, I quit using bluefish/nanobox system mid-year, so not been paying as much attention about the issue since.