Pod Your Reef

Bay Area Frag Traders!!!

Strife

nothing to trade, but money to buy... X)

if anybody's got xenia frags to sell, i'll buy..

to bad logicalreef.com had all their zoos sold, i would've bought some also..

so when are we going to meet? I already got my shopping list ready...

xenia

zoos

bubble, torch, or hammer

can't wait <> :P

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn...ill be around but i wont be able to trade at all....ill have nothign to trade since my tank will be about 200 miles away, that sucks. ohwell ill probably show up and get some stuff and stash it at the store till i go back to school.

got a green finger leather (sinularia) for trade and maybe a red mushroom

looking for gsp, xenia (red sea) or whatevers

oh and nanoreefer53, can u hold a small piece of frogspawn for me too

Looks like Dec 21 works for me. I'll probably have green tentacle/white purple center zoos, orange tentacle/white center zoos, bright green button polyps, green tentacle/turquoise and orange center zoos, turquoise mushrooms, pulsing xenia, red sea xenia, pink capnella, and if nobody buys them soon, some sps, like green with orange polyps digitata, green humilis, pink tip vagahouni, maybe others. Looking for green nepthea, lemnalia, other zoos/sps, and ricordia.

hey cal, i got dibbs on your zoos man ;) if you can make it this time. lemme know, i'm looking for some bright colored ones, like the orange and purple colors, also your red sea xenia, i'll take a piece of that...lemme know dude :P

Yea sorry about that, the traffic hella sucked so I got there later than I wanted. The bag sale looked pretty weak when I got there anyways. How was it? I have pics of those zoos I have for sale in the member's nano tanks forum if you wanted to see them.

no problem cal, u didnt miss much at the store anyway, and traffic was really bad that day

u see those bags though? damn dirty ass hell, no way would i wanna buy that stuff for 18 bucks, dont even know what your getting.

yeah, and as for the zoos, just make sure to save some orange and purple ones for me;) hehe

hope to trade with you soon man

sweet..hold that for me ;) ...please..

i will hunt you down if you sell it to somebody else..HAHA...

perhaps we can trade zoo's....ohh yeah..i know somebody thats intrested on buying some of your SPS too, if your still selling them..

Fishiebusiness

So when we all meeting again? Hey Stryfe, do you still got the lights?

Damn schools been killing me, midterms, finals arggh! No time for fragging make me very crazy....

Fishiebusiness

Schools tough right now, real hard classes and i have finals in 2 weeks, which is way too soon. My reefs alright, the GSP's are really taking over tho, theyve been spreading out all over.

I take it we're meeting around the 21st? That sounds good to me, should be done with my finals then.

• 3 weeks later...

alright, the long and anticipated weekend for frag trades is here...i'm done with finals (woohoo) and ready to trade a red mushroom and green finger leather...also, where's the trade gonna be at??????? any suggestions?

is anyone bringing anything to sell? id be down to buy ssome stuff from you guys since my tank is only about 3 hours away and cant really frag anything....let me know

fine..im taking 2 frags of candycane coral...and ill try to frag the xenia.. :)

and can we do it late? if nobody minds...like around 6:00 or 6:30?

is that cool?

damn thats pretty late...my bid is for something around like 3-4pm...got places to see people to do...hehe well, um, yeah, what time peoples?

Archived