Top Shelf Aquatics

Bay Area Frag Traders!!!

Strife

Let's Trade Bay Area..

perhaps we can ask the LFS host the frag trade, and give members discounts on corals etc.

lets try to let RC members know too..

Since there was more request for december, i think its the best month too...and we have more time to let people know...

Lets try to make this big... ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reefitis: I am interested in your Red Shroom

Matt: I have reserved my hairy shrooms for you.

Strife: You want some of my hairy shrooms too right? Just need your confirmation.

I think there is someone else, but I forgot the name since the previous post was deleted.

I need all your confirmation and what you guys are going to trade with because I am currently fragging my shrooms and try to attach them to rocks so that they are fully revived before trading.

Let me know.

Hey Strife,

If your Candy cane is a different color than mine, I'd be willing to frag my pinkish one to trade for your frag.

Heres a pic of mine.

DSC01948.jpg?bc3eit9AX7eVGksC

Are you interested?

Matt

Nano15: Sounds Good!

• 3 weeks later...

hey strife, I'm kinda new to this stuff but you live in my area and i was wondering if you wanted to trade. i mostly have fishes though... a maroon, humu trig and two other trigs a bulsa and some weird striped one. and a few corals of course, nothing much though. also, was wondering if you were looking to sell. help a newbie out man! email me. thanks in advance:D

i don't have anything to trade but i really would appreciate doing some buisness with you. i live in davis and it would be reall easy to shoot down to sf

When is the frag meeting?

bcastrapel: I got dark green, green, orange, red, and hairy mushrooms for trade. Also have finger leather and colt coral.

Interested?

nano15

• 2 weeks later...

lets trade now!!!:P willing to buy some frags, or trade with some of my mini mushrooms (red, green), can also frag a leather coral, and maybe a bubble??? still thinkin if i should chop off a small piece or my bubble coral

Hey strife!!! I've been looking for xenia so badly, please trade with me! I don't really have much but maybe I can buy it? or what I have i'll offer you, please I must have it.:D

Archived