Cultivated Reef

WTB Mushrooms, any and all types. Located in Central IL

TheNanoReef

Looking to buy mushrooms. As the title states, any and all types. Not looking to spend hundreds per mushroom and not looking for just one, looking for multiple. They can be brown and boring for all I care. Can pay shipping. Located in Central, IL.

Thanks

Careful with buying the really common ones. You probably don't want to wind up with your whole tank full of one type of mushroom. It can look neat, but doesn't leave any room for anything else. That's a really common thing that people do with new tanks- they try to get ahold of anything they can keep alive, and wind up with a tank full of a couple of particularly invasive corals, instead of a nice assortment. If you want a tank stuffed with brown mushrooms, go right ahead! But be sure it's what you want, they're hard to get back out once they spread.

For something a little prettier, try KP Aquatics. They have some really nice, high-quality ricordeas at good prices. Those will multiply readily. SaltCritters may also have some mushrooms sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
Beginnerreeftanker

Don’t listen to the name lol, I did that 7 months ago.  I have a large colony of neon green fuzzy mushrooms that are great looking, I’d have to see how much shipping would cost but it has 30+ polyps.  I’d let it go to you for $100, not including shipping. The picture doesn’t do it justice under the white light either, looks way greener.

A0A79BA3-D235-4CD1-AB98-DFDD94F95085.png

0F6448A5-6D56-41D4-A41B-CD4D2DD77713.png

Beginnerreeftanker
On 11/25/2020 at 10:47 PM, TheNanoReef said:

Looking to buy mushrooms. As the title states, any and all types. Not looking to spend hundreds per mushroom and not looking for just one, looking for multiple. They can be brown and boring for all I care. Can pay shipping. Located in Central, IL.

Thanks

I am in Richmond ri

• Recommended Discussions