Top Shelf Aquatics

6G Nano Tank With Hang on Filter

lilopop11

• 4 weeks later...
Skeeterific

Beautiful! What are you using to take photos? I have a DSLR but the colors really pop in your photos. All mine are way too blue 😞

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2021 at 7:28 AM, Skeeterific said:

Beautiful! What are you using to take photos? I have a DSLR but the colors really pop in your photos. All mine are way too blue 😞

it all depends on lighting configuration you have, you can try to increase white color to get the color you want. If it feels too blue, you can try using a yellow or orange lens to make it easier to take photos.

I took a photo using a phone, its redminote 8 pro from xiaomi with a yellow lens, and in i use DIY lighting, where the composition of the lights was mostly white than blue.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

July 21 FTS .. 1 Year since start - July,18 2020 .. 

This tank has not been maintained for almost 1 month, because I got covid disease..There were some corals that died because of it. Mostly micromussa and blasto.. Finally I started to bounce back and started to repair this tank.. Here is the current FTS .. 

IMG_20210721_163050-01.jpeg

• Like 6
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2021 at 6:53 PM, xellos88 said:

Hello there, fellow COVID sufferer. 🙂 Your tank still looks great despite not being maintained! 

Thank you .. may god protect all of us from this virus .. Aameen .. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, lilopop11 said:

I dont know why, but i love softies so much ..

You and me both :).  You have a fantastic tank!!!!  I think I need to add jasmine cloves to my wish list.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 9:18 PM, gena said:

You and me both :).  You have a fantastic tank!!!!  I think I need to add jasmine cloves to my wish list.

Thank you gena .. im sure Jasmine Clive will make your tank more colorfull .. 👌

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Last FTS in 2021 , this tank has been through a lot for almost 17 Months. Corals come and go.. Because they are transferred to another tank, or because they die. Many coral died while I was exposed to covid last July, but everything returned to normal after that. And now, i hope everything will be even better in 2022.. Stay healthy everyone 👍

IMG_20211230_192812-01.jpeg

• Like 7
On 7/29/2021 at 6:41 AM, lilopop11 said:

July 21 FTS .. 1 Year since start - July,18 2020 .. 

This tank has not been maintained for almost 1 month, because I got covid disease..There were some corals that died because of it. Mostly micromussa and blasto.. Finally I started to bounce back and started to repair this tank.. Here is the current FTS .. 

IMG_20210721_163050-01.jpeg

That Royal Gramma needs a bigger tank.  If not today, probably not too far from today.  --

Edit -  Or maybe it's a pseudochromis.  Don't know as much about those - Good luck on that one.

Tank looks great though

5 minutes ago, Jakesaw said:

That Royal Gramma needs a bigger tank.  If not today, probably not too far from today.  --

Edit -  Or maybe it's a pseudochromis.  Don't know as much about those - Good luck on that one.

Tank looks great though

Thx for your input .. I agree, maybe in the next few months I will move it to another tank ..