Coral Vue Hydros

Peppermint Shrimp

dling

8 hours ago, Tired said:

Peppermint shrimp won't attack and kill other peppermint shrimp, no. 

Thanks. The reason I ask is that I had 10 of them hoping to get rid of aiptasia nems. Most were small

but a few were lg. Now I only have 2, one lg and one sm. I saw the larger one messing with the smaller one.

3 hours ago, dling said:

Thanks. The reason I ask is that I had 10 of them hoping to get rid of aiptasia nems. Most were small

but a few were lg. Now I only have 2, one lg and one sm. I saw the larger one messing with the smaller one.

Well that doesn't sound good. I have kept sexy, peppermint and cleaner shrimp together for along time over a year .in bio cube.

The cleaner use to chase peppermints shimp but never caught them and it was amusing to watch. Last big shrimp could be a camelback maybe or

if Hungry enough i guess they would resort to cannibalisms.

1 hour ago, Tired said:

How sure are you that they're peppermint shrimp? Peppermints are social, but some of their lookalikes might not be. Can you post some pictures? 

Ordered them from Live Aquaria .

9 hours ago, dling said:

10 peppermints? That's a number 🤣